By Anonymous - 26/11/2010 13:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out my stalker is my mom's new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 566
You deserved it 3 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So it would appear Edward Cullen likes the older ladies, too...

Comments

this app is weird people bitching about their lives if your on here you don't have one half of these Fml are fake anyways

labudamike 6

I see opportunities for some good, old fashioned incest in your near future!

DarDarAttack 0

Better speed up and do something about it before the molestation process begins.

It seems like "Stalking" is getting a lighter definition as years go by. In the old days, stalking was a hunting tactic. Now, it seems like being in the same space with some one is "Stalking".

TheDrifter 23

Only if you happen to look in their direction.

@60: Ugh, I know. I found an ex-girlfriend I hadn't spoken to since she dumped me almost a decade ago, on Myspace's random user search...thingy....a year ago . I send her "Hi, long time no talk, what's new with you?" and she responds back "Please don't contact me anymore, I feel you're stalking me". ....right, because not speaking to someone in eight years and then saying hi over Myspace is stalking.

100, I've accused of saying something that made me a "creeper," which if you know me, was like winning ten internets in one fell swoop, but I've not yet had the pleasure of being accused of stalking. An important thing to remember is that if the victim was surprised by an attack from something that spent a great deal of time sneaking up through concealment to the vantage point, then the victim was stalked. If not, then not so much...

apv12 0

so tell your mom that so she can get rid of her psycho boyfriend