By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

How does one drive woman? (Is that like driving women crazy, or are you actually saddling up on a female and going for a joyride?) Okay, okay, I'm done making fun of your grammar.

makesfunofyou 0

wow ******* **** GREG, you better do some serious shit to him, **** him up

"LOVE greg?" He SOOOOO wants to bang the shit out of you. This ticket was supposed to be an icebreaker. What a dipshit.

Given that there's a woman in our lot with a large Lexus SUV who appears to be completely oblivious to the presence of lines, and given that you are too a woman, I'm going to bet this was your fault. If you consider my sample size and the total lack of variance, I believe my conclusion is sound.

oven cleaner on his paint job. that will cost him more than $88

Argerkrieger 0

Well, you could try not parking in his driveway. Just saying to use some common sense. Would have saved you a decent amount of money.

Ah, I see you must live in SF... $88 ticket for parking into a driveway. I got the same thing on Funston the other day and my car wasn't even into the driveways. I hate parking in SF, the city makes hundreds of dollars on me every year.

happens to me all the time. wish I had a big truck to knock my inconsiderate neighbours cars the **** out of my way! I pay taxes and bonds too! I own as much of my drive way as you do of yours. OP your and idiot! you totally deserve it!!!

buddas_angel 0

Ahhh the parking wars, gotta love it! As almost everyone else here has said, YDI. And as for those saying that Greg is a dick or had too much time on his hands consider this: When you have to deal with assholes that don't know how to park on a daily basis, especially if you are in a hurry to get to work or wherever, eventually you get fed up. I'm just guessing here but I would not be suprised if Greg has tried everything that he can to get people to park correctly next to his drive from leaving a note to actually talking to that person if he saw them and I'll bet that everything that he tried failed so he did some research and found out that he could get people ticketed. Enough people get ticketed and the word gets around not to block Gregs drive unless you like shelling out $88. OP, assholes like you should not even be driving if you can not respect the laws!

He sounds like an asshole. Unless you park like that every say.