By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

I have a neighbor just like this. He calls the cops every time someone parks even an inch into his driveway. He had someone towed one time. As a result, someone threw a brick through his window. People block my driveway all the time. I just ring the doorbells and ask them to move it. If I did what my neighbor did, I'd get several bricks through my windows. Yes the OP's neighbor is an ass. Just pray he dies very soon. Retaliation isn't worth it as long as you have to live in the same neighborhood.

birds_fml 7

I've retaliated against cars blocking my driveway by smearing vaseline on the driver's side door handle. In the future, I'll do the mature thing and call the cops to have them ticketed.

Ya, 74, that's really brave of you. Pussy. Seriously, you let people park in front of your driveway? And then when you have to go to work you beg for your neighbor's permission to get out of your own driveway? There is a difference between it happening once and it being a habit. Your neighbors clearly think they can totally walk all over you if they do this habitually.

My sister once got a ticket for being within 3' of a neighbor's driveway (as is the law in my city). You were intruding into their actual driveway. YDI for breaking the ordinance.

wait your neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block?! bullshit, how the **** can he do that?

Seriously? YOU ****** up parking and HES the asshole? Learn to drive, learn to ******* park. $750 says that this isn't the first time you've ****** up parking and he finally did something about it. YDI. Oh, and "how can he do that"; he calls the cops and complains about people parking all up and down his block illegally. Cops come, investigate, BAM. tickets.

exactly my thoughts. For the guy to call cops he had enough of your crap. Obviously the cops agreed with him because you got a ticket. Respect other peoples space and property douche.

Peacemaker9 7

Lol I laughed so hard read this!!!!! Your neighbor rocks!!!!! Get your revenge by having his car towed, that'll show'em for messing with you!!!!!!!

In Columbus around OSU the city will ticket you if you're even a centimeter over someone's driveway. Either way this guy is rude, needs to learn how to park and deserved the ticket, although the note may not have been needed.

Oh God, OP totally deserves the ticket. In my neighborhood, our roads are extremely narrow and people decide it's fun to park in front of my driveway or actually in my driveway without permission. I might not have a problem with this if my mom's car wasn't already parked on the other side of the driveway, leaving me getting my SUV out of the garage impossible. And I don't know about you guys, but if I'm running late for school or work, I get so freaking pissed. One of these days I want to just put my SUV into 4 wheel drive and roll over their cars.

sportsnut 0

YDI for parking in the way of his driveway. I know it sucks but you know better