By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

Fight the ticket because legally you are allowed to block their driveway entirly and there is nothing they can do about it.

Moonstarmist 0

Are you serious? You can't legally block someone's driveway. If someone did that to me, I'd have their sorry asses towed.

BlackGasoline 0

My girlfriend lived next to a guy just like this. He had two garages and four cars, and my girlfriend and her roomates would always park behind their house, in a public alley, in front of his second garage, where he apparently kept a 'classic car' which we never witnessed him drive in the year and a half that she lived there. Nevertheless, whenever he saw a car parked in front of it, he would come over and start beating on the door, shouting that they needed to move their car from out of the front of his second garage. Mind you, this was a man, albeit an older man, shouting at the top of his voice at three college-age girls. After they moved their cars to the crowded street in front of the house (sometimes requiring them to park several hundred yards away) he would go back to his house and do absolutely nothing. He never actually drove the car in the garage. He was just a spiteful old **** who couldn't stand the thought of somebody encroaching on his 'property'. If I were you I'd **** up Greg's car as much as you can. A can of paint is simple, silent, and quick. Bonus points for smearing '**** you' in the dripping paint on the side of his (probably expensive) car.

4inches? Wow...most people wouldn't even notice that...Greg sounds like an ass. stick a potato up his car's exhaust pipe next time he's asleep.

For the record, this is san francisco and if the city made parking spots that fully fit a compact car, then the car would not have been 4 inchs over the driveway. second of all, even if greg was driving a gas guzzling hummer, and another car was blocking the other side of the driveway, he still would have been able to get out of his driveway with no problem what so ever. in addition, greg not only gave us a ticket, but gave our other neighbor a ticket, who was blocking his own driveway. we all pay our taxes and as such we deserve to park on our own street in front of our own apartment where we pay rent. greg does not deserve to block his driveway whenever he sees fit, but penalize other drivers who take the utmost caution to not inconvenience anyone. note, this is coming from the other driver of the car that got the ticket.

oh and one more thing, first and only time we ever parked on the street. only because our 80 yr old landlord needed our parking spot in the garage for a Yahtzee tournament. so suck on that.

Try sticking your penor a little bit into his wife. Surely he shouldn't be upset.

Guitarist45 0

this means war. just bust his ass for EVERYTHING he does wrong.

xXZEROXx 0

Good thing I don't have people saying YDI for neighbors. Plus if you mess up their car in front of your driveway... Obviously they would know who has done it. Considering they are your neighbor you'll receive a surprise later down the line. My neighbors have obstructed my driveway before; however, I just ask them to move, plus its not like its on purpose. There could be no parking on the street or they are having a party, We've obstructed our neighbor's driveway before and in turn our neighbors ask us to move. Its not like they aren't willing to move their car. If it was constant thing I would for sure give them warnings before calling for a ticket. I rather have good neighbors that are helpful then being hated by my neighbors who want bad things to happen to me. You'll be living next to them for quite some time. Plus if its only 4 inchs and I can get out I can careless, I'd only be kinda of angry if theres like alot of space in front of the car where they could of moved up.

nomorewhoppers 0

well someones a couch potato with a side of ass