By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

this FML was stolen from a funny picture I saw in some site....

greenfairy_fml 0

I hate neighbors like that. In my apartment complex, where you need a residential permit to park, one of my neighbors goes around checking every parked car to make sure they have the permit. He is neither a cop nor in any way affiliated with the landlord, just a grumpy retired man with nothing better to do.

telepathetic 0

I feel that all the sides saying you deserved it are wrong, he didnt deserve it. Any one with any shred of common courtesy would have done the neighborly thing and said hey could you move you car, your parking is in my driveway a little. not get someone else to deal with it. Greg is a pussy ass bitch.

theblazian 0

You are assuming he didn't and the Op was completely innocent of obstructing his driveway..... sounds to me like Greg just got sick of everyone's bullshit. The OP still deserves it.

taoxyeuxmay 4

Nope, maybe he was fed up with random cars parking in his driveway and finally did something about it? Besides, how was he supposed to know whose car belongs to whom? seriously, it's almost impossible, unless you know them personally. I know I get really annoyed whenever i see a car ON my driveway. It's like wth? go find a real parking spot, you douche. I've never called anyone to give them a ticket, but really want to! so I applaud the old man for having balls.

telepathetic 0

and see this is whats wrong with the world every one freaks the **** out over a parking space, chill out theres bigger things out their, trust me. and he could have left a note for the person, its not like he was doing anything at this time, he had time to call for a ticket. gregs a bitch just like the rest of you that say he deserved it, chill the **** out and stop being so self centered

You're right #73. What is wrong with people freaking out over stupid things like parking and money. Like those guys who freak out about $88, whats with them? Haha. Seriously though, it sounds like OP parking in front of OG's (Old Greg's) driveway is a repeated problem. OG is nice for just calling for tickets. Try parking in front of my driveway and you will end up spending hundreds or more fixing it. If you cant have the common courtesy to stay out of someone's driveway, I cant have the courtesy to not slash your tires.

You seriously are pathetic. You've made up one specific possibility for this situation and convinced yourself that it's the same for everything. All we have to go on is the little bit of information OP has provided us with. Do us all a favor and read more, post less.

theblazian 0

No telepathic is right? Greg is being selfish because he has no right telling her what she can do on his property. Only selfish people call out other selfish people. If he was a kind, unselfish person he would let her do whatever she wanted and be inconvenienced while she only thinks about herself and is clearly unselfish. Thats how it should work.

well, it is Greg's property. I'm half-half

ozymandias_fml 0

So... you got a ticket for breaking the law? Where is the FML? The part where you appear to be a douche?

You are a total douchebag. Not only is that illigal, but also very inconsiderate. I would have had you towed. Consider yourself lucky.

I ******* hate it when people creep into my driveway, because there's enough of a blind spot that I have to be extremely careful when backing out so I avoid taking out someone's headlight or smacking their bumper. The driveways around my way are slender and four inches is way too much. YDI. When you park like that, get back in the car and fix it.

buy a shitty car, break some headlights and bumpers and they'll learn :D

Women and shit parking...whats fucken new! FTW GREG! YFDI!

ChinoiseNomNom 0

You were in his space. I'd have asked you to move, but you were still in the wrong nonetheless. Also, you got an $88 ticket at 8am on Sunday .... the 8th?

I would have keyed the shit out of your car. Stay out of his driveway, stupid ****.