By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

nomorewhoppers 0

well someones a couch potato with a side of ass

The whole block? I wouldn't want to be Greg at the community picnic in the summer.

"Accidentally" collide into his car with your bike and leave a note on his car stating "apparently my bike riding skills suck too, whooopsie."

dangletsbang21 0

52 you are not funny, killing cats is wrong!

52 you are funny and killing the cat is the right thing to do

Do the same thing back to him and see how that retard likes it.

Mark_Aracle 0

Can't people just talk face to face any more? I've had similar problems with my own neighbours. If they'd simply have said, "Please don't do X, it inconveniences/bothers us because of Y" then the problem would be solved with minimal hassle. Instead, they phone the police and let a whole fiasco pan out from there. My neighbours in particular called the police for "disturbing the peace". By-laws for my area specifically state that noise is permitted (within reason, including construction) between the hours of 9am and 10pm. Rather than simply telling me over the fence, they pulled the police away from more important jobs (I live in South Africa, and crime on the other side of the valley in which I live is quite severe) to my house just to say, "We can't do anything about it, but we're here to tell you that your neighbours have complained." They said I was using an angle grinder at 8am. I was in fact removing tiles from a bathroom wall at 10am, with a small hammer and a chisel. I fully understand the OP's position, Greg is being a passive-aggressive dickwad, my 7 year old brother is more mature...