By notgreg - 10/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, I found out my neighbor ordered parking tickets for everyone on the block. My car was 4 inches into his driveway, but not obstructing his exit in any way. That didn't stop him from calling in, on a Sunday, at 8 AM, an 88 dollar ticket. He also left a note "Your parking sucks, love, Greg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 10 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you let him stick his "vehicle" 4 inches into your "driveway" and see if you feel violated?

maybe u shouldnt be parking in HIS driveway at all

Comments

Many places have laws that say you have to leave at least 2 feet between your car and the edge of a driveway. You're way the **** off if you're 4 inches over.

deaditegirl 0

YDI. You were still parking in front of his driveway, whether that's 4 inches or 4 feet. Try learning to park and then you won't get ticketed for not doing it right.

Wow. Don't **** with Greg. He's got a lot of time on his hands and his taxes pay YOUR salary!

People park just a couple inches into my family's drive way all the time. The thing is, you don't realize how annoying it is to maneuver something the size of a car around those couple inches until you have to do it. You totally deserve it, both for doing the actual parking and for whining about it on the internet.

Punkartmama 0

Considering that you have to be 4 FEET away from a driveway, what did you expect?

Moonstarmist 0

YDI. Learn to park, it's not hard. Like someone said, if he went that far with the tickets, it's likely that you've done this before. I applaud Greg for taking back what's rightfully his. My neighbors have done that to us and I wish I called them in too, crap parkers deserve tickets.

Your neighbor has every right. Trying to manuver around 4 inches is a pain when you're backing out of a short driveway. Learn how to ******' park next time.

OP, you are one of those people in the world who don't realize how ******* terribly they park. Learn. 4 inches into someone's driveway is 4 inches that shouldn't be there.

If you weren't parked somewhere you weren't supposed to be, you wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

YDI OK here's how it is you broke the law in most place you should park so far from any driveway you were 4 inches over . But Greg should have tried to ask you to move before going that far though he doesn't have to . I've had the same trouble there's no parking on my street and an duplex next to me so some people tried using my driveway . I try to warn them if I can but if they block my driveway and I can't find them the cops will tow them away . You both need lessons in courtesy .