By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

seriously, I agree with #31. I'm currently 20 and in college, and there's no way I could afford to live on my own with the economy the way it is.

frozen_heart 0

I'm with 31 and 32, but apparently me living with my parents while I'm in college means I should still be treated like i'm 16 and in high school.

I'd get your mom to reimburse you for the money you lost. Then buy a really nice sound system (you know , one of those ones that can really blast music. The kind you can hear the bass from a block away) and the complete discography of the band you were going to go see. Since you still live with your parents, play said music nonstop, so your mom can hear what you missed out on.

Why were you looking in your mom's closet? o.o

wow lol that sucks, but i know how u feel lol.....funny though lol

Sell all your mom's jewelry. Pocket the cash.

If you're living with your parents, you need to behave as they want you to. That includes not going to inappropriate concerts or movies, listening to inappropriate music, etc. It sucks if that's what you have to do to get through school, but nothing is free. #35 has this one right. I suppose I'm a bit harsher in that I think that doing things your parents disapprove of behind their backs (that is, ignoring the conditions they set on rent-free housing) is theft.

xomartyox22 0

Your stupid. this isnt an FML this is a GET OUT OF YOUR MOMS HOUSE YOU F****** DUMB C***!!

well if the concert has happened yet, take them back! If you're 20 and you bought those tickets with your own wages than she has no right to take them, that's stealing.