By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

I understand staying at home to save money, but that kind of insane over protectiveness isn't worth any savings from living at home. The only reason I can stand living at home until I finish school is that my parents actually show me some respect. If they treated me like that you can be damn sure I'd be tightening my belt and finding some way to get out.

PollySighDevil 0
darknessofnight 0

That's truly effed up. The same thing happened to me today.

#50 One ticket isn't going to put a dent in his savings. It takes a bit longer to save up rent than to splurge every now and then and have a good time while you're living with your old-school 'rents. And be a little more civilized, #50...douche.

When is it not normal to live at home with your parents at 20! Unless you're loaded or you're not going to college and you're working its almost impossible for 20year olds to afford rent on their own. Especially if you live in a big city! I'm in college now and I expect to be living at home until I'm 25 becuase I'm going to have hella loans to pay off if I go to law school and rent in nyc is like $2000 per month.

cartering 0

81, you realize for the same price of living in a dorm in the fall and spring, you can get yourself a decent studio apartment year round. I know I did it - I had to put myself through college. It was much cheaper to get my own year round apartment than it was to live in the dorms

Ibeapirate 0

Sounds like your mom is the one who needs to grow up. She HID them because she thought it was INAPPROPRIATE? That's something a 5-year-old sibling would do.

as long as you're living in her house she can do whatever she wants... move out if you want complete independence!

So, how many of you trying to tell him to move out actually moved out yourselves? Exactly. Bunch of hypocrites.