By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

dude, you deserve this in part ... you should have not permitted these things before .... i can bet it is not the first time she does this kind of things .... go to the concert ... buy a t-shirt and give it to here in her birthday ... =)

elfuzzo 0

YDI for living with your parents. Wtf are you doing at home at 20? You're an adult. Pay your own bills.

You people know that is normal for 20yr olds to live their parents till they get through college because the average college student has an extremely limited amount of funds. This saves lots of cash even if the parents charge rent.

Guys. The show was YESTERDAY. S/he MISSED it... How is that not an FML? I'd be SO choked.

Wow, you deserve that one. Don't let your parents boss you around like that.

bioclock 0

#25 Where in the FML does it say the concert was last night? All it says is that he/she has been looking for them for two weeks.

Expanding on what 19 said, 20 years old can easily be a college Freshman, Sophomore, or even Junior. I have to worry about actually paying for school and don't need to add the concern of rent for my own apartment to that.

Oh, They edited it. haha. I moderated that one. And the tickets were 300 and it was yesterday.

greatnt249 0

What the hell is with all the people acting like the OP is a POS for living with his parents? Did you even stop to consider that he/she's in college and very unlikely to have a full-time job to support him/herself on? FYI, just because you live at home doesn't mean parents don't have boundaries to respect; it goes both ways.