By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

timemaster666666 0

relax u morons maybe he was visitin his mom or maybe he CANT move out. there are many reasons. dont be hating just because each of u live in their own apartment and shit. respect the people, u have no idea what his condition is. and #7, that was rude. i reported what u said.

KhrystallDaBest 15

11- Your grammar is ridiculous.

Yea... I duno about the states, or where ever you may live, but moving out before you're twenty-five is pretty incredible.. But I'm eighteen and I don't live at home.. :/

Have you guys ever considered that maybe s/he is paying rent and not just in that living situation out of laziness? I agree with the people that are saying it's time that you move out but moreso because your mom shouldn't be ******* with your stuff like that. That sucks.

The economy is tight now. She could be on break.

frozen_heart 0

time to move out right there with ya haha

was there christmas presents in the closet too?!

Anonymus101 4

While i thought the 30 year old man who's parents yelled at him for coming home was more pathetic, 20 years old is a fringe age in which due to this economy could be living at home right now. I'm not going to get on him for that, but that is kinda lame of the mother to do that.

bioclock 0

Hey guys, have any of you considered that he might be in college? I lived at home until I was 22, because I was going to a university close by, and it was cheaper to take the train and commute from home rather than paying room and board. Plus, I know people that have lived at home and paid rent to their parents. Plus, he's ******* 20. Give him a break; it's not the law that you have to move out the second you turn 18. Add in the fact that the economy sucks right now, that unemployment is reaching close to 10%, and that jobs are cutting hours, I can't blame him for living at home right now with the way things are. OP, I find this hilarious, though it certainly does suck. At least you found them.