By sirensaresexy - 24/07/2012 13:54 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I got on a two hour train ride to go to a concert. I had been so caught up in handling the train tickets that halfway to the concert, I realized I had left the concert tickets on my dresser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 848
You deserved it 9 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ceccles628 6

It's like Confessions of a teenage drama queen all over again.

Damn don'twe all forget something at home when we have to go somewhere?

Comments

This is the beauty of will call. You get actual tickets and you cant forget them

TriflingAllDay 6

Thank you for expressing your true feelings about this situation.

Wow, that sucks OP. Hopefully you were able to get in anyway?

Obviously not, if they let in anyone without a ticket it defeats the purpose of giving out tickets in the first place...

why would they let him in? just because someone walks up to the door and says 'I have tickets but I forgot them' doesn't mean they actually have tickets. in most places, OP would have no chance at getting in. sorry OP, that's gotta make your day suck :(

Actually, I think some places will let you give proof of ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets along side with the reciept (from your email).

14- I hope so! Really feel your pain, OP! This FML just made me sad because I feel so bad for you! X) good luck! Hope your night won't be that misserable!

I don't see what beaver homes have to do with this... Unless you meant damn.

22 - You want to hear something else sarcastic? This sentence.

49- you realize how ur sentence was not sarcastic? yea, im pretty sure ur a master of the english language

That was the point. It was an attempt at humour which, obviously now, failed. I bet "ur" a master too, huh?

Damn don'twe all forget something at home when we have to go somewhere?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I broke down on the highway about a mile from warped tour this year. Found some girls that gave me a ride in the back of their truck only to realize I left the tickets in my broken down car.

That's a perfect "FFFFUUUUUUUUUU" moment.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Nope that moment came when the cops called my cell number I left in the window to come move it or they would tow it haha.

thatKidzmOm 10

Dude...you could walk a mile in under 15 minutes. That's not so bad. Better than a 2 hour train ride away.

sirensaresexy 0

I was going to Warped Tour when I left the tickets at home! Haha ef our luck.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Oh dude I totally feel for you! I got to see Chelsea grin and anti flag so that alone made me happy.

ceccles628 6

It's like Confessions of a teenage drama queen all over again.

I don't know what this is. It sounds like a tv show but I don't think it is one.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this post!

And then OP meets the star of the movie...

Woah, that sucks OP! I've been in a similar situation.

TriflingAllDay 6
Hiimhaileypotter 52

Yeah, Voldy misplaced his Horcrux.

For Pete's sake, how long till everyone realizes they should move on from the "that sucks" comments?

But Haily, seen Potter anywhere recently?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Well, it was kinda your fault, but i don't think you deserve it...could happen to anyone

Rule 1 of going to big concerts. ALWAYS make sure you bring tickets. Think tripple checking is enough? Think again! Your tickets MUST be in your hand as you leave the house!

TriflingAllDay 6

Until a huge gust sweeps by and takes the night right out of your hand.

And the night before, you should put signs up in your bedroom, bathroom and one in the car reminding you to take your tickets. Problem solved! :)

Tape a sign across your windshield and leave it there as you drive to make sure you remember.

Maybe you could've gone back and got them and been a little late to the concert.