By LD619 - 16/12/2010 05:51 - United States

Today, I gave my ex-girlfriend two concert tickets to show her I still care about her and want to win her back. She sold them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 588
You deserved it 44 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you still care for her then ask her to the concert instead of buying her to tickets, she might not have the same feelings as you do. So YDI

you deserve it for not getting over her. get a life and move on bro. she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you...

Comments

what did you expect? "Awww you are so cute do you want to go together!" she's your ex for a reason dude get over your self

you got it easy. i gave my ex herpes and a deep hatred of of men

fakeaccountX 6

Next time don't give her tickets to Justin Bieb---Never mind too easy.

KaleidoscopePope 0

I don't see why people keep trying to go back to each other once they break up. When its over its over.

#4 I 8=D your use of text smilies, you stupid <3. Yes, I can clearly see how the above sentence made sense. PS: Sarcasm button has been pressed.

I honestly thought that <3 was a dick and balls hence saying suck a <3

SeaNDouble 1

#20 I like your profile pic lol

iLoveGaGa( : but I love Drake&Waka even more< 3

gaga is what's wrong with music now a days. I can't believe a cross dresser like him has so many fans.

KaleidoscopePope 0

I don't see how waka has fans...and I'm not jealous.

anahlicious 10

Lady GaGa is the shit...ur just jealous that u can't and never will be like her!!!

All you have to do to be like her is dress like its Halloween everyday

Ismellwin 0

I always enjoy these. YOU'RE RETARDED. YOU'RE!

99, given that the word "tared" means "Weighed; determined; reduced to equal or standard weight", 7 must have meant to imply that OP had been stripped of his luggage to return him once more to his unencumbered weight, so he could be weighed again. Pretty obvious to me.

You should never show them that you still care, that's exactly what they want. They love to see you hurt.

MoroseMoose 47

YES. The best way to get someone back is to act like you don't care about them, and that you're fine with the breakup. Or, you know, accept that it's over and move on. You should probably do that one, OP.

If you still care for her then ask her to the concert instead of buying her to tickets, she might not have the same feelings as you do. So YDI

you deserve it for not getting over her. get a life and move on bro. she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you...

Either she broke up with you and you should have known better than to cry over it, or you shouldn't have been such a complete dick when you broke up with her. Thats the only two reasons I can think of for her not at least giving a chance to go as friends or something. Ill have to say you deserve this...