Blackout drunk

By MagnusDeus - 07/06/2015 15:46 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I left a concert with my drunk mother who had spilled beer all over my shirt. I drove her home and she slept it off. Later, my mom "found" my shirt in the laundry and grounded me for drinking behind her back. She won't believe me that it was her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 848
You deserved it 1 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

paravoz 30

Next time record it for evidence

FrostyNipz19 12

just ask her who was driving that night

Comments

paravoz 30

Next time record it for evidence

Because so many wonderful things happen when you blackmail anyone, especially a parent.

FrostyNipz19 12

just ask her who was driving that night

Ask her if she can remember anything from last night, when she doesn't answer or says no, explain in great detail the concert and her drunken state.

Slap her in the face... Maybe that will jog her memory!

Or get him grounded for the rest of his life.

You think hitting women is okay? There is something wrong with you!!

countryb_cth 38

Hitting anyone isn't ok, no matter what gender.

Parents are just great, aren't they? It sounds like she keeps her rules grounded.

Gotta love hypocrisy. It's what makes the world go round.

leogachi 15

she grounded her kid for drinking when she was drunk herself... how is it not hypocrisy?

If only you had solid proof like pictures or so otherwise she's just going to deny everything.

Being a good child comes with a price buddy. Jk but I'm curious as to why you were at a concert with your mom? Is it because she has the tendency to get drunk or do you guys like the same artists? The former could get you out of punishment and the latter would be a little awkward.

leogachi 15

What's awkward about enjoying Def Lepard?

Is it weird to go to concerts with your mum? I've been with mine a few times. She's awesome in a mosh pit.

My mom and I are good friends and have, almost always, enjoyed the same things. I have gone to many concerts with her.

Wow what a mother. Record her next time or something. Take pictures. PROOF.

I hate when parents turn things on you like that, sorry OP! Next time just record her, as evidence.