By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

Dude, you all need to chill the **** out. With the economy in the state that it's in, it's hard for people to afford shit, and living on your own is expensive. A lot of people seem to be unable to afford moving out these days. Besides, s/he might live in a city with a high cost of living, which would make it even worse.

llSgtScopell 0

Barney on ice tickets perhaps?

Despite popular belief, most of you will live at home when you're 20. You act like 2 years time of being an adult is enough to get a steady well paying job that's able to support all your needs. Please... It's not all that pathetic. How many of you going to a college far from home are actually paying for all their boarding without any financial help from your parents?

thetruthis 0

Easy solution: Move out of mummy's house. I moved out not so long ago when I was 18 and had no financial help from parents after moving out, so save the sob stories about how hard it is to move out.

xsydbabyx 0

Well... I mean, if you had your own place then this wouldn't happen? So this is a FAIL sir. - S.

tash14 1

People on this site are so damn critical. It is not that big of a deal to live at home at 20 years of age. And living at home or not, the mother had no right to steal the tickets. She could have had the decency to at least talk to OP about it... if she REALLY didn't want you to go OP could have ebayed that shit and not lost out on the money (I moderated this one... it was $300). Since when does living with your parents mean you don't deserve some respect?

There's no ******* law that states once you turn 18, you HAVE to move out. Just because y'all are 18, 19, 20, 21, living in apartments, doesnt mean EVERYONE should.

Well, if it was a Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus concert, then your mother did you a favor, because it would be entirely inappropriate for you to risk your reputation by seeing such a crappy concert.

#20 and others. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE THOSE LONG ASS COMMENTS!? Seriously! Its not like he reads all that.