By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

DefHamster 0

WTF is this move out crap? I'm 20 and in college, when the semester is over I go back home too. Most college students can't afford to study, pay tuition, and live on their own Maybe he/she isn't in college, I don't know, but still, not everyone can just pick up and move out.

I think this is BS if he is paying to live there, then he should just take the tickets back and tell his mother to stop controlling him OR, if he isnt paying board//rent whatever he needs to move out(then his mother cant play the "live in my house, live by my rules" card its his own ******* fault, he can afford concert tickets but he cant afford to rent his own place? this is bullshit!!!!!

I think this is BS if he is paying to live there, then he should just take the tickets back and tell his mother to stop controlling him OR, if he isnt paying board//rent whatever he needs to move out(then his mother cant play the "live in my house, live by my rules" card its his own ******* fault, he can afford concert tickets(i know some gigs aint much but still) but he cant afford to rent his own place? this is bullshit!!!!! and btw, your mother has no right to judge whats appropriate in the first place, your own fault for not letting your parents know your not a little bitch anymore!

#44 (and apparently 45) if you know a place to rent for the price of a concert ticket let me know, yeah? Thanks!

kellster 2

Wow, that's not cool. That's actually called theft. They weren't her property, and you're a legal adult. She has no right trying to censor your activities - or your property!

OMG thats something my mom would do! She made this huge deal about going to concerts in general, I;m just like I'm 20... 2-0... TWENTY... I just kept saying that over and over until she said... ask your dad lol. I know how you feel...

#47 (i know some gigs aint much but still) The fact is..if his life living with parents is so much FML then why dont he NOT buy tickets and start saving to live on himself? i didnt even say he could rent on that price alone you ******* douche!

@49 or, you could just go to concerts and not care what your mom thinks. You're a grown man/woman - act like it.

michellefleeger 0

Maybe she doesn't want you going to Miley Cyrus concerts to pick up 13 year olds