By Anonymous - 13/05/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, I decided to shave my legs completely to be more confident in my dress. I spent over an hour making sure my legs were perfectly shaved. It wasn't until I had been out awhile that I realized I forgot to shave my armpits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 858
You deserved it 52 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deaditegirl 0

How does it take you an hour to shave your legs? You must be pretty bad at shaving.

This sounds to me like shaving is not a usual occurrence for you. I suggest you make it one.

Comments

dg72592_fml 0

wow howwww did you take an hour to shave your legs? isnt that something that takes 2 minutes that you do every day/every other day?

dear everyone, beauty standards are ******. leave her alone. if she doesn't want to shave, she doesn't have to. love, me.

fretforyerlatte 0

75, it wouldn't be an fml if she intentionally didn't shave. she planned on it and forgot. so obviously her beauty standards are the same as ours.

notice one particular area she seems to neglect mentioning...id hate to see what that pussy looks like

Baths are really bad for water conservation. So even if she took a bath to do it, tsk tsk. Also, it's kind of sad that you can't feel confident with yourself without having shaved legs. That's such a minute part of you

hairy armpits on a girl is just...gross

grazynaanka 0

most of the world (including the states) is suffering from water scarcity and you spend an hour on your legs. shame shame. but seriously, it takes you an hour to shave your legs. even if mine are like extremely hairy it does not take that long. especially if you're using a good razor. try waxiing next time. it hurts but, the results are worth it. and always shave your pits first!!

Rawrrr14 0

Happens to pretty much every girl. One time I only shaved one leg. go me. lol

rowanneee 0

wowww. everyone's freaking out about you wasting water, but i don't think she actually stayed in the shower for an hour. all she said was she "spent an hour making sure they were perfectly shaved". she probably just got out of the shower and did it in the sink or got back in or something. piss off.

i love how people like #79 seem to think armpit hair on a girl is gross. Hello--its natural!!!! what is gross is spending 1 hour to shave your legs, or waxing or other painful stuff like that, just for the "sake of beauty." if u ever stop to think about it, its pretty sexist. and i wonder if any of you idiot even stop to wonder why pit hair on a girl is disgusting but guys--no problem. I am a proud non-shaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!