By Anonymous - 13/05/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, I decided to shave my legs completely to be more confident in my dress. I spent over an hour making sure my legs were perfectly shaved. It wasn't until I had been out awhile that I realized I forgot to shave my armpits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 858
You deserved it 52 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deaditegirl 0

How does it take you an hour to shave your legs? You must be pretty bad at shaving.

This sounds to me like shaving is not a usual occurrence for you. I suggest you make it one.

Comments

doesn't mean she's insanely hairy you guys. i have really blonde leghair and i always miss sections. she could have just been making sure she got everything.

...geeze people. how long it took is not that big a deal. first off, she's probably exaggerating. or she could have really long legs or she may have been going slowly to not get any cuts sorry OP, these things happen lol.

rgje 0

are u like 10???? how do u spend an hr shaving. adn how do u not shave ur legs all the way

thats rough...pit hair is a HUGE no-no if i can see that shit at a party or somethin

how long it took doesn't matter... what does is that you're bitching about this. Here's for FML actually being stories that suck, not 5 out of 6 being 'zomg ma boifrend left me' and 'my pits had a small ammount of stubble for one nite!!' Seriously.

YOU CAN'T WASTE WATER. There is the same amount of water on the earth today that there was a thousand, a million, a billion years ago. I detest you "eco-friendly, save-the-earth" morons. It's idiots like you that get the world all in an uproar about global warming because you don't know that scientific evidence clearly shows that temperature changes occur BEFORE carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere rise. And.. I've probably made your little green heads spin with that sentence. *sigh*

an HOUR???? It takes me like 2 minutes!

Sakeyaki 0

That happens to me. I feel your pain. But...an hour? I spend 5 - 10 minutes with my legs, and 2 or 3 minutes with my underarms...

I don't care how much hair you have on your legs, it shouldn't take you over an hour to shave. I would say FML more to the fact that it takes you that freaking long, rather than forgetting to shave your pits.

Good god, for your sake I hope you didn't lift your arms much, since it seems you wore a sleeveless dress. Armpit hair, especially on women that don't make habits of shaving, looks extremely unkempt and revolting.