By Anonymous - 13/05/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, I decided to shave my legs completely to be more confident in my dress. I spent over an hour making sure my legs were perfectly shaved. It wasn't until I had been out awhile that I realized I forgot to shave my armpits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 858
You deserved it 52 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deaditegirl 0

How does it take you an hour to shave your legs? You must be pretty bad at shaving.

This sounds to me like shaving is not a usual occurrence for you. I suggest you make it one.

Comments

oh hey king kong how hairy are you?

its not a waste of water if the water isnt on while your shaving. and its not as bad as a girl i know who never shaves her pits and wears tank tops

ILoveJace01 0

#47 There is the same amount as water but we can only use fresh water to drink and farm with. Most water has a high salinity that renders it unable to be used in that way. Farmers in India and other places are using reserves of water deep in the ground to farm their fields but that water isn't ever replenishing. It took thousands of years to build up. If we keep using irresponsible farming practices and wasting water in other ways there really will be a lack of fresh water for us to use. Anyways I remember in high school sitting in a bath tub and taking forever too. It didn't say anything about the water running and she probably is 16. Or going on a really hot date of some sorts.

How hairy do you let your pits get between shaving?

maybe her razor is really blunt and she didn't have enough time to buy a new one. And maybe she wasn't wasting water, I use an electric razor. You dont even need water.

mxrxnda 0

if you shaved often enough it wouldn't take an hour. i don't understand how you could "forget" to shave your armpits when you are extensively shaving your legs. people just don't forget that. it does get scratchy underneath one's arms.

fretforyerlatte 0

k didn't you see your pits when you put your deodorant on? oh i guess you forgot to do that too. guess you REALLY better keep your arms down. it takes me like maybe 5 minutes to shave my legs. who cares if you miss a hair or two, nobody's checking your damn legs with a microscope. your hairy, smelly pits though....could be a problem.

YDI because a) who takes an hour to shave their legs??? I know it's a PITA, but not an hour's worth! and b) because this isn't even an FML! Who cares if you forgot to shave your pits? Just don't raise your arms up over your head!