By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 508
You deserved it 94 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

you deserved this. why would you do that? i hope youre single atm.

liveitlearnit 0

I would be mad at you setting him up, if he wasn't actually cheating. Cheaters don't deserve privacy or respect.

LauraAurora 0

That was a lousy joke. Get a sense of humor next time.

that is the worst "joke" ever. you don't DO THAT. your sense of humor fails.

hahahahaha you deserve that entirely! that is not a "joke" and any woman that does deserves to be cheated on for messing with a mans head like that.

lol maybe he recognized it was yours and that was his way of telling you that YOU'RE nothing!!!

eff_my_life98 0
jbabe 0

that suckkssss. well.. at least u got the truth out of him. even tho u werent lookin for it.

Idea for an amazing joke out of a teen magazine 5$ extra coffee for a sleepless and angry expression 8$ cheap thong to put in his gym bag 10$ What he says when you confront him and he confesses... priceless. D: That is a horrible joke, you have a bad sense of humor! I don't blame him. YDI.

this just proves my point .. what goes around comes back around!