By Busted - 16/03/2010 18:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend since I believed him to be cheating on me with another woman, something he adamantly denied. I went to his house to get all my stuff back. After I left, I discovered a silk thong that definitely did not belong to me, in amongst my clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 482
You deserved it 4 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

well you suspected he was cheating, dumped him, and turned out to be totally right. it still hurts, but at least you have the satisfaction of getting rid of him, and now you won't second-guess your decision later on.

Yeah. I had a fish once. But my brother fed it green jello and it mutated into a giant zebra that could talk and shoot laser out of its hooves. Unfortunatly, it sounded like Nick Jonus, so we had to kill it with a ***** and throw its chastity ring into Mount Doom, so that never again would this spawn of Satan return. But it was not all a loss. We got to use the laser hooves to make a beer hat.

Comments

Ajjas013 6

It means you're a troll, and you're first. Two things that shouldn't mix. Lemme guess, you had steroids for breakfast?

YourEvilHero 12

ydi for not being hot enough

3- how does my comment possibly make me a troll, at least I didn't say first...

sarcasMystic 0

Maybe the first part migt be an FML but the second part only confirmed it; not that big of a deal. In fact, it should be a relief that you did the right thing and broke up with him in the first place. Breakups happen all the time, dearie, and so do cheatings.

Ajjas013 6

It's his he just likes running around wearing it Him: You can't catch me

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. believe its a cheating duck for sure! loser

Why not break up with him in person? It's no wonder he cheated on you. Anyway, how is being right a bad thing?

Warning: Do not feed the twelve year old troll in the ugly jacket. Court dismissed.

I agree with mehness. ajjas013 is the troll.

AngryNinja 1

he's endorsing the new mong. classic.

KurouTenshi 0

Ajjas isn't the troll -_- The true troll is... ...EVERYONE D: WE'RE ALL TROLLS!! BECAUSE WE ALL ARGUE ;-; WE. ARE. THE ENEMY. *smokes a cig*

Ajjas013 6

*Slaps Tenshi* Ninja is the troll.

don't you just love when we have a word set aside like troll to truly mean something, and people like 36 and 37 destroy the meaning of it

Ajjas013 6

I used to like Story of the Year until it was your username *Spits in opposite direction* Don't call me a people. I am not a people you rude, disrespectful troll.

Fight! Fight! Go Ajjas! I'm sure everyone roots for him anyway.

So what you already broke up with him anyway

ElegantSadist 0

well #3, your pic also tells me too things. 1, you are butt ugly, and two, you are a shittier troll who fails at humor.

42- don't like story of the year, didn't even know they were a band until a few weeks ago, I've been using the username storyoftheyear for months

AngryNinja 1

ajjas, we all know it is you who trolls. kurrs, no cigs. bad boy. xP

ambr_jsph 0

3: you look like a guy I dated when I was 13. seriously, grow up

AJJAS plz change ur pic u look like a DOUCHE

iankennedy17 0

dude #3 is a trollin' ****** 10 year old who looks like a ****** fag.

probably was more for the fun of bashing him, I know it's fun :P, but thanks for shutting him down, been telling him to shut the **** up all day on other fmls

PottentialFML 0
Emmmmm55 0

ajjas u r a dumb a** just look at ur pic ur a poser

sigh, does the Asian always have to kill the troll? Ajjas please keep wearing orange because it will give me a viable excuse to kill you.

then again 93, you have a gay kid as your profile pic

Also I love how a legit non annoying first comment gets trolled up by some annoying five year old. Did your voice stop sounding like Alvin's yet, Ajjas?

I'd say YDI for being a bitch. He bought you a silk thong as an early birthday present, and as a thanks he gets accused of cheating?

How is this an FML? You found evidence to justify you breaking up with your boyfriend for cheating on you. Get put there and find someone new and honest. But first....Get Over It!

ajjas it frikin looks like ur jackin off to **** dude change ur pic noone wants to see that!!

ajjas change ur pic look like ur jackin off your 1/2inch dick noone want to see it change pic

Perhaps he cheats on you because you say things like "in amongst."

this fml stinks. thanks for the fail op.

indianabummer 0

#3 stop being a **** monster. Someone is always going to be the first to comment, maybe it was just good timing by the universe and he wasn't constantly checking the site for new FMLs, seeing as how he did not do the whole YAY FIRST ROFL nonsense. Anyway, OP how is this an FML? You broke up with him cause you thought he was cheating and it turned out he was, are you upset by being right? FYL your boyfriend cheated on you, but you did the right thing by ending it. I'm not sure why you are so upset about getting out of a bad situation, because that's how it's coming across.

cocopuff96 0

ohhh that stinks fyl u didn't deserve him. there are other fish in the sea :)

damn your ex bf wears silk underwear lol that must have been even more disturbing than the fact he cheated on you ;P lol jk

lolz if that was the case yeah wtf that would be

Yeah. I had a fish once. But my brother fed it green jello and it mutated into a giant zebra that could talk and shoot laser out of its hooves. Unfortunatly, it sounded like Nick Jonus, so we had to kill it with a ***** and throw its chastity ring into Mount Doom, so that never again would this spawn of Satan return. But it was not all a loss. We got to use the laser hooves to make a beer hat.

toaster468 0

@18 even better it's a thong.

why didnt it belong to you ? was it not a size 16 ?

startafire 0

How the **** does her size have anything to do with it?

89 if it didn't fit her it probably was someone else's.

fretforyerlatte 0

well you suspected he was cheating, dumped him, and turned out to be totally right. it still hurts, but at least you have the satisfaction of getting rid of him, and now you won't second-guess your decision later on.

#4 said it perfectly! You now have closure.

BrookeTrueblood 0

I agree with #4. At least now you know for sure, but I don't think I would have broken up with a guy just because I suspected him of something. Of course, you called him out on it, and made him look like a douche when you were proved right.

Agreed. This should make moving on that much easier.

I say go with your gut feeling when it comes to thinking your boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating,turns out it's right most of the time.

hhmmm i dont get whats so bad about this. i mean he did lie but at least you already had broken up with him! but dont sweat it, you'll find someone worthy of you eventually!

PsychoMerk 0

at least you got rid of him ;0

you're stupid for pretending that you've had a threesome.

you think he's cheating on you and you find proof where's the FML?

Hmm... Perhaps that he cheated on her? I think that perhaps we're not getting the whole story. Maybe the OP just broke up with her boyfriend because she didn't like him, but then found that the story she used as an excuse was actually true. Then again, maybe not. That would just quantify your claims and make it easy to break up, wouldn't it, OP? I don't see how that in itself would be an FML.