By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 508
You deserved it 94 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

uhnonnuhmus 0

You should invest in a vibrator instead. That way, you can't reproduce and you can't come up with any more crappy pranks.

gqduck 0

That's one way to get the truth to come out. Why would he be keeping the other girl's thong in his gym bag, though? Why would he keep it at all? Weird..

alex_vik 0

To be honest, if I were your boyfriend, and you told me you found a thong in my gym bag, first thing I would've said is "bullshit". If you continued your psycho ways, I would've gladly flipped you the bird and broke up with you on the spot. No good would've come out of this at all, so you REALLY deserved it.

you know, couldn't he have been just trying to pull your leg too? I mean he coulda thought no way in hell did i cheat so she must be ****** around with me, so ill just **** around with her to get her back for pulling my leg. we should hear the rest of the story. i bet he was just ****** with you.

58 i lol'ed when i read that. that would suck for you, but it would be ****** hilarious to see. 66 haha!! 74 nice. completely agree with 78 you said it better than i did. 85 welllll im a girl and i tried to reverse the orders and i see the girl going off like a bitch saying what? that wasn't funny you jerk! lolz. i wouldn't do that tho.. but most girls prob would. it wouldn't be funny if a guy did that to his girl.. and it would be funny if a girl does that? nahhhh i don't think so.

happy_ness 0

so because she decided to play a funny joke on her boyfriend, she deserves to get cheated on?

flyswatterlad 0

#143 It's not that she deserves to be cheated on, I think most of the YDI's are just trying to convey that it's a stupid prank, and if she didn't get the answer she had gotten, it would have probably destroyed the trust in that relationship anyways, all from her idea of a "prank".

women play the stupidest "jokes" on guys and wonder why they get these results. A joke implies there will be humor, not an argument... which is what this would have started had it gone any other way. tell me #143, in what way is that funny? I'm dying to here this... OP: no one deserves to get cheated on, but you should learn the difference between a real life relationship, and the witty, comedic ones lived out on television if that is your idea of a "funny joke" to pull on your bf.

I'm so sick of people whining about bad boyfriend/girlfriends; you picked them.

I'm a girl and i agree with the guys here. she's a manipulative bitch, and if she thought that was funny and stole it from the trailer she should see how pissed the innocent guy looked (and even in that movie, the woman didn't trust the guy because he had had sex with another person aka she was being a manipulative distrusting biatch too). think about it, how the hell is that funny for the person you pulled it on, only funny to you and your gal pals as you laugh at how freaked out you made him. not cool. maybe you didn't deserve to get cheated on, but that was a bitchy thing to do