By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 508
You deserved it 94 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

You're unbelievably retarded (and of course, so is your boyfriend). You're the reason why men think that women do nothing but play games, and are never honest. Had he not been cheating on you, you stood a good chance of him tossing your crazy ass out on the street. Maybe you didn't deserve to be cheated on, but you sure as hell deserve to be alone.

I am sorry, as I know you're already feeling "dumped in the downs," but that was a mean trick to play on your boyfriend as it was. Cheating is not something to be taken lightly or joked around with - something you obviously believe if you consider his unexpected confession an FML.

Toxic_John 0

i can tell u never no what a guy is thinkin lol if u pull sumthin like that guys will only confess to it even if they didnt do it "why? u ask" its because there gonna think that ur gonna say "y is it in ur bag" or "how can u do this to me after all we've been through together" so that was an epic fail u just put urself through. nd #149 dat wasnt a mean trick on this grls bf it was a stupid trick

hootersgirl09 0

You are a dumb bitch, no wonder he would cheat on you. Like actually, that is the creepiest and stupidest stunt ever.

Ottawa_Sucks 0

Like plenty of other people have said, you're a retarded bitch and got exactly what you deserved.

voice_of_reason 0

153 comments on this one. wow... wow don't any of you read the previous comments? everything was said within the first 20...

it's actually good that you did that. If you hadn't you would have never known he'd cheated on you. So who cares about the other comments, you were playing a little joke and you got screwed over!! that really sucks!!

#153 everyone likes to say something regardless if it had already been said. plus ppl just like to agree with things, calm down HORRIBLE JOKE you deserved that. deep down you wanted to see if he would admit to something. who would ever do that; thats so stupid.

#146 hahaha I totally agree except I thought I had a good bf and then he completely changed, treated me like shit, and we had a nasty break up. you just really cant tell with people unfortunately