By birthdayfun - 23/03/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. My mom decided to wake me up by having our new, previously stray, cat thrown on top of me. I was awoken to two claws ripping across my face which needed 16 stitches to fix. Happy Birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 492
You deserved it 37

Top comments

Was it your 16th birthday at least? D:

uhnonnuhmus 0

To get revenge, just throw the stray cat into the shower with your mom someday. Then run like hell.

Comments

Was it your 16th birthday at least? D:

rubberbandgeek 0

Thts sucks man. Wow. Umm was it fun at the docs??

A1L12E4X26 0

Gee, your mom in the next Einstinen (I don't know how to spell it)

if you don't know how to spell it then shut up you idiot --' anyway FYl !!!

omgcookeys 15

if it was, it definitely wasn't his sweet sixteen.

InfamousRaider 15

Some aren't very bright when it comes to safety...

I hope you didn't inherent your mother's smarts...

Ahh, That sucks so bad. I hope the rest of your day is atleast somewhat better. Happy Birthday :)

the rest og his day would be in a hospital... do you know how day service is in hospitals. I sprained my thumb once and i was in there for 8 hours

Selsa_Squirrel 0

Yeah. As a kid I played baseball. A machine pitched one right to my knuckles and I received a huge purple-red bruise with a decent amount of swelling. I held ice on it all the way to the hospital, but it was still fairly puffy. We waited so long watching show after show on their little TV that once the doctor saw it my hand was just numb, cold, pink, and a little puffy. I don`t remember much of what happened, but I think there was something about accusing me of over-reacting and saying it was fine so no pain meds, salves, or tips from the doc, just 'more ice' and sent us away. Now I don`t go unless I have a broken bone. You didn`t need to know all that, but I just wanted to add to you point. I know doctors are busy, but some things really ought to be looked at. I was lucky it was just some busted blood vessels and bruising and not fractured bone, though perhaps there was and we`ll never know.

Your mother isn't the brightest color in the crayon box, is she?

That gotta hurt, hope for your sake that it doesnt leave scars :P

of course it'll leave scars - its on his face.

Hey, the OP always has one birthday wish..

Oww, sorry to hear that o.O Happy Birthday though.....for what it's worth at this point...

uhnonnuhmus 0

To get revenge, just throw the stray cat into the shower with your mom someday. Then run like hell.

Wow I just don't get how a parent could be so cruel to their kids! Does she have no concept of how the cat will react when landing from being launched into the air? Claws are out instantly! I could understand throwing the cat at a burgalar as self defense or something like that but throwing the cat at you kid? Just wrong and FYL OP and the cat's life as well.....

Geez... that's dumb as hell from your mom! Next time throw the dog at her and see how she likes it ;)