By Anonymous - 18/04/2012 19:18 - United Kingdom - Eynsham

Spicy
Today, I attempted to wax my "lady area". It hurt more than losing my virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 081
You deserved it 9 901

Same thing different taste

Comments

challan 19

Always go to a spa to have it done!!!! You cannot properly do it yourself and will HURT like a mo fo!! Btw it hurts a lot less each time because the hair follicle is thinner. Also, it lasts me almost 6 weeks and is sooooo worth any discomfort. Purty purty

challan 19

It was the first time, and she knew I was embarrassed. She quickly assured me that she does this everyday and to more men now then women. (it's really popular with gay men) that made me laugh and feel more at ease. I always go to the same girl, so now it doesn't bother me at all.

thank you 120 for saying what was on my mind but was too worried about sounding like an idiot to ask lol.

justanotherbird 19

Not everyone ALWAYS has to go to a spa to get it done. I give myself an entire Brazilian wax without any problems and the pain isn't very bad. I would definitely recommend going to a professional your first time (or first couple) since the initial wax is usually a bit more painful than if you've done it before. That is what I did and then just did a "clean-up" each week on any hairs growing back in.

ctlnaaia71 8

It didn't hurt at all when I lost my virginity. Actually it felt really good... I guess he was good.

^Basically saying "I'm still a virgin.".

Ummm no... It doesn't always hurt. It didn't hurt when I lost my virginity either. I agree it felt Perty awesome.

fuckmebutdontfml 16
geassconan 1

You lost your virginity BEFORE waxing your "lady area"??

HolyPotato 9

Well obviously not minutes before! I mean the pain of waxing was greater then the pain I experienced while losing my virginity WHICH I DID BEFORE I WAXED Why are people finding this hard to understand?

laurenobrien 4

Dont worry, the pain lessens after a few sessions

Yeah some people, like me, can't shave down there. It already grows a lot in a day and then if I try shaving the next day, it bleeds because the hair is so thick... So waxing=hella better

There are lots of things in life that hurt more than losing your virginity: Brazilian waxes...child birth...

Waxing can be pretty efficient if done and taken care of correctly. I'd say try it once, Noor. Talk about your skin's sensitivity with your waxer and ask about any recommendations they might have on what you should use to exfoliate and avoid painful infections. There are ways to lessen the pain and your chance of ingrown hairs, so look into that before you go in. Razor burn is horrible and to me, definitely not worth the risk with shaving. I personally just stick with wax.