By Anonymous - 02/11/2015 19:05 - United States - Rogers

Today, I asked a guy out. He told me no. Well, his exact words were "I would never go out with a whale, sorry." Then he went on to make whale noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 039
You deserved it 4 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Slap him for being rude. Geeze, that's cold.

You will find someone eventually. Unfortunately, people can be ******* assholes that are probably insecure themselves.

Comments

Why does everyone feel sorry for fat people. Less than 5% of people suffering from obesity obtained it from an illness. You are basically giving them a free pass to stay fat. That's a terrible idea because they burden society with higher health care expenses and a higher consumption of resources.

I ate more than any of the people you'd consider overweight, I'm very tiny. So taking up more resources? No. Some eat w lot better than me. Fast metabolism. So if I, and other family members, eat basically everything without gaining weight, you are really expecting me to believe people with the opposite is true? Either way, you do not get to be cruel and terrible to people over something so stupid, and especially not for such selfish reasons. If you actually gave a shit about their weight, you wouldn't be terrible. Being rude and cruel only causes people to have worse confidence and not want to do anything or even binge eat from stress or depression. You do not have any legitimate defense other than you being an asshole.

corky1992 33

Whether they're overweight from and illness or not they still deserve to be treated with respect. It is not necessary to be so mean to someone because of their weight.

Yeah like you don't have a ton of secret unhealthy habits, you eat pure gold and poop rainbows and doctors come up to you in the street and thank you. Sometimes you give other people permission to live their lives how they want without you making snotty comments about them, but not often because you know the world will go straight to shit if you start keeping your opinions to yourself a bit more, that's how astoundingly healthy your life is.

It's none of your damn business if someone is overweight or obese. If it's caused by things other than diet and exercise then you have absolutely no right to be a bitch about it. And for the people who do choose to eat unhealthy food- good for them. They know that being skinny isn't everything. My aunt is happier eating what she wants than when she counts calories and diets. I doubt you're happy with yourself if you're taking it out on other people.

Wow that is hella rude. **** him. You wouldn't wanna be with a jerk like that anyway.

Well **** that guy. You're better off without him.

you dodged a bullet what a ******* douche bag

Be glad you found out what a pig he is before you went on a date

Baron_Kaz 15

Why? So she can be deemed worthy by someone like that?