By Anonymous - 02/11/2015 19:05 - United States - Rogers

Today, I asked a guy out. He told me no. Well, his exact words were "I would never go out with a whale, sorry." Then he went on to make whale noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 039
You deserved it 4 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Slap him for being rude. Geeze, that's cold.

You will find someone eventually. Unfortunately, people can be ******* assholes that are probably insecure themselves.

Comments

I guess you learned the truth hurts......

The truth rarely involves whale noises.

A kick to the groin would have hurt worse, #25. Just saying.

kicking him in the balls for that is what makes a shitty person

I can't possibly believe this is real, because I just cannot believe anyone would be that ******* awful.

Welcome to the shallow-end of the human gene pool, #28. There are horrible people like this asshat out there, usually fueled by alcohol.

What a punk ass bitch, a swift kick to the groin would've turned those whale noises into regret followed by high pitched screams and tears.

Badkarma4u 17

Where do you people come from where you can assault someone with impunity. You kick a grown man in the groin, and something bad is going to happen to you. It's not like americas funniest videos. You can end up getting yourself hurt or hopefully just arrested.

Hah not if you kick hard enough. Lighten up mate, it's just my opinion, you don't have to like it.

Managodess 14

I'm so sorry OP but please don't let that idiot's rudeness get to you. You deserve so much better than a douche like that.

That guy is a jackass. You deserve better than that.

Sounds like he could be mistaken for a sperm whale as he's such a massive dick.

ballislife2324 14

U don't deserve a guy like that at all. However the other people that comment by saying kick him in the balls. That's assault. If you think that good justice then u are pretty much saying that if a guy asked out a girl and the girl rejected him and made fun of him then the guy has the right to kick her in the ****** too.

Talis99 26

The operative is "made fun of" and not just made fun of but horrendously insulted unnecessarily. This wasn't just a no.

Badkarma4u 17

They watch too much TV. In the real world I've seen women get hurt thinking they can slap a man, knee him in the groin or throw alcohol in his face. I've seen men do nothing, and I've seen men loose it and hurt the woman badly before anyone could pull him away. That is just bad advice. Remember if you choose to start a fight, you dont get to choose how it ends.

amileah13 26

Shows you his immaturity level. He's worse than a third grader.