By Anonymous - 02/11/2015 19:05 - United States - Rogers

Today, I asked a guy out. He told me no. Well, his exact words were "I would never go out with a whale, sorry." Then he went on to make whale noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 039
You deserved it 4 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Slap him for being rude. Geeze, that's cold.

You will find someone eventually. Unfortunately, people can be ******* assholes that are probably insecure themselves.

Comments

Sounds like you were aiming out of your league, which is good I guess for confidence but you need to try an make your league bigger by working on yourself.

MadoromiTenshi 9

What the bloody hell!!! He could have at least said no a lot nicer... Like for example "Sorry, I'm not interested. Thank you for the offer though" then smile and walk away. He is just a jerk face!

ThreeSheets 14

Hey, I always say we can lose weight, but you can't lose being a douche. And why can't all these fit people who look down on us, ask us to go to the gym with them or help us with nutrition, you might end up finding a true friend that will have your back, no matter what. I mean, you aren't born buff and strong, And if anyone makes fun of you, they are the ones with problems. Sometimes it's feeling alone and not having great self esteem (me) that is our fight, but find out. And who would only want beautiful friends who aren't there when you need them, I would rather have real friends. Peace and be strong, OP- you sound like a person with good self esteem.

What a sorry sack of shit. You're so much better off without an awful person like that in your life! Short-term sadness/loneliness is SO much better than the long-term misery a bastard who would treat another person like that would have put you through. Good riddance to bad rubbish

I knew it! Women need to learn beings a turtle is where it's at!

locustbb 9

You shouldn't be asking people like that out. He will get what he deserves in the long run.

I think that's a sign that you need to take better care of your body. Also that that guy's a major douchefuck and you should beat his ass.

You deserve someone more mature, and less ignorant. His loss and you dodged a bullet. Sorry, you didn't deserve it.

feisty_backfired 11

Ugh, set fire to his pant or something.... Sheesh, some people can be so rude...