By gonavybeatarmy - 31/05/2012 05:28 - United States - San Diego

Today, I almost got kidnapped. Again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 655
You deserved it 4 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tony1891 22

how do you almost get kidnapped twice?

thiscrazything 1

You see, there was a first time it happened, and then there was a second time.

Op is Princess Peach. Or Daphne from Scooby Doo.

So apparently this has happened before...you probably should stay away from anyone that "needs help finding a lost puppy" or owns a windowless van with carpet in it...just saying

So I can't hang out with shaggy and look for scooby? Awh :c

mollysticks 10

They don't really have candy. DONT GO.

You should carry around an alarm with you.

Dang it Mario! Do your job and protect princess Peach for once!

KM96 24

Was it the same people as the time before? :0

Hylia_fml 6

Seriously Zelda, it's not funny anymore.

ChickInGreenVans 12

Geez!! how many times have you been kidnapped?? This is quiet worrying!! Once is fine.. But more than that.. I don't know hey!!

It clearly says someone has tried to kidnap the OP twice. I just realized I was wrong. I Can't think of anything else to replace that.

ChickInGreenVans 12

And that's exactly what you get for trying to act smart!! When clearly you're not.. Next time think twice before you decide to comment.. But hey.. I'm just saying though hey!!**

kandi_kid69 15

Once is fine? It's never fine but hey!! I have a question.. Why Type like this?

unknown_user5566 26

27- OP has never actually been kidnapped. Keyword in this FML is "almost". It's funny how you tell people to read before commenting, when you clearly don't.

Actually it makes it sound like OP was kidnapped before and today he/she almost got kidnapped. Again.

71 - And I say hey - Hey! What a wonderful kind of day!

unknown_user5566 26