By Anonymous - 01/02/2016 12:00 - United States - Montgomery

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my sister shaving, naked. I don't know what's worse, the fact I've now seen her nude, or that she looks ten times better than any girl I've ever slept with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 245
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

must resist making the obvious Alabama joke.

The worst part is that you compared your sister to your previous sexual partners...

Comments

danman89 3

can i see your sister naked? lol

why would you compare your sister to the grills that you slept with?

Usually when I sleep with a grill, I wake up with a burning sensation. What can I say, I like them hot.

I've been there before. You go to bed with a smoking hot grill, only to wake up next to a cold heartless grill, go home, and get grilled by your other grill at home.

People are really quick to freak out about this. You do realise that being family doesn't magically make you blind to body parts, right? And the fact that he considered having seen his sister naked to be a problem is a good hint that he doesn't want to **** her. I just hope he can put it out of his mind. Not thinking about your sister naked might be like not thinking about purple elephants.

Best way to think about it: It means your family has good genes and thus, you're likely the best looking guy previous women have had.

uchihadesendent 14

I've had that happen before too and it's common if you have only was bathroom.

theres deff something wrong with u.

How is something wrong with them? It's completely natural for a human to recognize the attractiveness in another- that does NOT mean they want to go off and have sex or any other physical activity. It's just noticing. Nothing wrong with that!

I'm assuming you didn't read my comment, or maybe you just have not ever seen an attractive human before. Just because he saw that she possesses beauty does not mean that he wants to have sex with her. It's natural to notice beauty. Grow up. I have a cousin who is attractive but that doesn't mean I think any thing of it. It's just natural.