By Anonymous - 01/02/2016 12:00 - United States - Montgomery

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my sister shaving, naked. I don't know what's worse, the fact I've now seen her nude, or that she looks ten times better than any girl I've ever slept with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 245
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

must resist making the obvious Alabama joke.

The worst part is that you compared your sister to your previous sexual partners...

Comments

Do you guys not lock doors or knock in your house?

If you walked in the bathroom and saw someone standing there your eyes would automatically look. Op's sister just happened to be naked , it was nobodies fault except maybe the sister for not locking the door but we don't know any information about why she left it unlocked. Stuff happens and he didn't do anything wrong. So yeah his eyes automatically saw her but that's because he didn't expect it. It's natural.

moo77_fml 20

How is he wrong? He did not say that he physically acted upon this thought. It is natural for a human to notice another human and recognize their attractiveness. That does NOT mean that they want to jump in bed with them.

Most of you are saying how this is gross, or he is wrong, or something is wrong with him. But it is perfectly natural for a human to look at another human and notice the attractiveness they possess. There is nothing wrong with that. Op didn't say anything about him wanting to have sex with her, nor did he say he touched her or what not. Use some common sense here, it was perfectly natural to notice she is attractive but that doesn't mean anything sexual.

Give her a toss. Hell a hottie is a hottie.

Its called line breeding, sibling to sibling, parent to child, cousins. You're in the US. You'd be safe under a Trump administration.

What's wrong with pointing out that your sister is better looking than any girl you've slept with? Does that mean because I call my girlfriend pretty, I can't call my sister pretty?

Boobookittyf96 10

You should really read some other comments, ones that haven't been down voted. Because maybe then you'd realize how it's not gross.