By Anonymous - 01/02/2016 12:00 - United States - Montgomery

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my sister shaving, naked. I don't know what's worse, the fact I've now seen her nude, or that she looks ten times better than any girl I've ever slept with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 245
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

must resist making the obvious Alabama joke.

The worst part is that you compared your sister to your previous sexual partners...

Comments

i can't find any problem in that concern , seeing your sister naked or shaving is a normal issue , and he proud for the beautiful sister you have and bad for the girls that you choose !!

You perv! I wonder how long have you looked and analysed your sister's body in order to come to this conclusion!

CoffeeChickBlows 13

I'm sure OP wishes he could analize her. Sick bastard.

it should be noted that at the instinctual level similarity is considered good in a mating partner thus the first response to thinking she's attractive, once the rational portion of the brain kicks in you'll be fine. its like when you're walking down the street and you see someone else walking, no one else is around, and you think "I could totally kill them and get away with it" before immediately go "WTF Brain, why? WHY WOULD I THINK THAT!?" As long as you don't tap that, this is simply an issue of locking doors and knocking.

Idk if this would apply being the same gender, but I think my sister has a hot body. Do I want to sleep with her? No. That's illegal and not my thing. Do I wish that my last female partner had a body like her? Yes. Yes I do. Being attracted to someone doesn't mean you find them sexually appealing. People jumping to conclusions and shit. ?

#118 - I somewhat agree. The OP never said he found her attractive just that she looked better than his previous partners. I feel that you can find someone beautiful / handsome but not be attracted to them in the slightest.

The fact that you actually looked at her long enough to make that judgment is what's ****** up. As far a I know anyone that sees their sibling in that manner would automatically cover their eyes and leave the room with out even a second thought. And you compare her to the chics you've slept with, I'm sorry bro but you kneed help!!!

People need to chill. You can acknowledge that someone's attractive without being attracted to them.

At least you share her good-looking genes. If anything you're being narcissistic thinking she's hot! (Just kidding, but makes more sense than the people yelling about incest in here)