By Anonymous - 01/02/2016 12:00 - United States - Montgomery

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my sister shaving, naked. I don't know what's worse, the fact I've now seen her nude, or that she looks ten times better than any girl I've ever slept with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 245
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

must resist making the obvious Alabama joke.

The worst part is that you compared your sister to your previous sexual partners...

Comments

West Virginia ain't gonna be the only state. Now it's gonna be Alabama.

RA91 26

Well that's hella awkward...

...well now you can think about her when your doing one of the less desirable ones.

Be gone, Satan! The power of Christ compels you! *Throws holy water on you*

nameisname 12

Incest is the best so put your sister to the test. Just a joke I don't actually believe this

You know what, all you ******* claiming incest and claiming you're grossed out by this and that oh no he compared previous nude bodies to his sisters GET THIS someone who is capable of being a ******* adult and not get ******* creeped out by seeing a family member naked IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY SOME KIND OF DEVIANT. He NEVER hinted that he wanted to have sex with her, he's DISAPPOINTED that any of the girls he's been with were subpar. Half of you being freaked out by this is most likely someone who has thought about it, desired it, or have seen your fair share of family nude. There's nothing wrong with accidents like this, there's nothing wrong with seeing a naked body, there's nothing wrong with that naked body being related. What's wrong is sitting there and drooling over a naked body and fantasizing about it without permission, which he did or didn't do, no clue. Point is, all of you are children. None of you saying this shit as a mature person, none of you can comprehend that a naked body is a naked body and that even if there are initial reactions or thoughts it's biologically fueled. Do you think animals care all that much about relations? Exactly, they usually don't care. Humans are animals? Instinct says you find something attractive, you can't help it. That's how attraction works, it's usually and mostly involuntary. Least he's mature enough not to be freaked out by this accident.

Actually, I think most of those freaking out have NOT seen plenty of family nude and have been raised with the misconception that a naked body can only happen in a sexual context. Where I live, going on family holiday on nude beaches is pretty common and nobody is freaking out over nudity, within the family OR with total strangers. You kinda just stop gawking at an age where sexuality is many years from impacting on your mind.

Naked bodies are only supposed to be seen before sexual contact. You should never see people outside you family naked unless you are about to have sex. You have bad parents if you went to nude beaches when you were under 18

I agree with the rest of what your saying but if all someone is doing is fantisising with their own brain you don't need permission it's only in your brain it's not like everytime they fanticise they are actually doing it it's only in their own personal thoughts no need to creep someone out I'm not saying that incest is or isn't wrong cause that's an opinion and I don't want this to be misunderstood or misconstrued as something like that

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Mathalamus 24

Well, that's a little disturbing, but we all saw disturbing shit. And your thoughts are just that. Thoughts. If you act on it, that's bad, legally speaking.

scrollingthru 10

He did say she looked 10 times better, not that she was "hotter" his terminology put me at ease regarding whether or not he was sexually attracted to his sister. If he was, in today's culture he would have referred to her as something like "hotter" or a similar description. But "better looking" doesn't even slightly hint that he is now sexually attracted to her.

...Even if he did use the term "hotter", why would that matter? You can acknowledge that someone is attractive without you yourself being attracted to that person. It's not like he was deliberately checking her out.