By kaitlynn - 01/02/2010 20:56 - France

Today, at four in the morning, I was asleep with my boyfriend beside me. I started yelling at him in my sleep and broke up with him. When I woke up, he was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 868
You deserved it 10 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

If you did that in your sleep, how would you know what happened?

I picture this: *Wakes up* Oh god, I just had the most terrible, VIVID dream where I was breaking up wi- Tom? Toooooom? Hello? *Searches house* He's gone. >_> And basically she figures it out from there. I usually know when I've talked in my sleep.

Comments

Shystai 0

Op, how could you gave known if you were asleep and he was gone? :/

sneeze_watch 19

I've done something similar to my (evil) stepmother. Apparently she tried to wake me up for school and I proceeded to scream at her that she was horrible bitch and I hope she dies in a fire, or something to that effect. Which is glorious, because it made her cry. I'm just sorry no one got it on video.

Bdub87 0

I think your subconscious was trying to tell you something. Obviously your inner you hates the douchebag.

noPENGSinALASKA 0

the OP prob realised what happened because when she(i'm assuming heterosexuality here) woke up she prob called him and found out what happened. lol that's what I assumed cause I also wondered how the hell would she know what happened if she was aslep.

petapals 0

Well, it appears your subconscious is quite the bitch.

Damn wonder what your boyfriends been doing while you had your mouth open all night. Also, is your boyfriend creeper much? Staying awake to hear you talk in your sleep?