MAKE IT STOOOOOP!

By Anonymous - 16/08/2010 05:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, for my mom's birthday, we went camping. At night, my mom and her boyfriend decided to have "Birthday Sex" because they thought everyone was asleep. Trying to not make it awkward for me and my friend that I brought along, I kept still. Soon, I heard my friend going to town on herself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 635
You deserved it 5 059

Same thing different taste

Comments

I like how it's loads of horny middle-aged men going on the intimacy section on FML to go, "YEAH!! YEAH YOU TOTALLY SHOULD'VE JOINED, HURR-HURR, I WOULD SO JOIN CUZ I'M NOT A ****** AND IT'S SO HAWTT a-herpa-derp-derp". ¬_¬ jeeeesus.

lol most of em would rather beat off then play with the likes of you..

Most of them probably do beat off coz they can't get a girl. Else they won't be on here hitting on internet girls.

OochenSnoochen 15

wtffff hhahaha that's the funniest shit I've ever seen.

anchorblondie49 0

Seriously, you rock. Plus it's so true. Gross, but true.

you are prude and not all that attractive. FYL for not being able to get any dick

Ahahahahahahahaha, says the person with no profile photo. :D People like me have boyfriends, so being called a prude or unattractive is irrelevant to my life, but thank you for your concern. :) now go beat off to some underage girls.

I don't understand do you mean she masturbated or...?

ZombieGore 0

Lmao, that sucks. Your friend is a freak! If you were into chicks, she's a keeper!

What the hell is wrong with you! Why didn't you join her or maybe help her out. I bet you just keep quiet. Party pooper!

tiffyxmac 0

you should of helped her out ;] ahaha

Griggy 0

And you couldn't help her with that?

Igor_g5 0

#17. Before you judge other peoples grammar maybe you ought to learn it yourself. There was nothing wrong with "on herself".

Dear Penthouse Forum: I never thought this would happen to me, but my mom, her boyfriend, my best friend and I all went camping....

Igor_g5 0

OP. You should have helped her. What kind of friend are you? You could at least have eaten her pussy.