By uglychick - 05/09/2009 17:29 - Canada

Today, my brother came out of the shower and sat with my mom and me on the couch. He then says he liked the idea of the extra toothbrush in the shower, it helps him clean between his toes. I have been using that to brush my teeth for the last two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 779
You deserved it 9 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That is so gross. I too brush my teeth in the shower, and that has scarred my brushing-teeth-in-shower time for life.

jmspin 0

don't be a shit head. just keep your tooth brush where the rest of them are kept and then grab it on your way in the shower and put it back when you get out

IMPROPER GRAMMAR! HE SAT WITH MY MOM AND ME NOT MY MOM AND I!!! >:( lmfao but srsly dude that sux

leeeighanneee14 0

#63 , the right way is actually " he sat with my mom and I " . YOU FAIL . OP: LOL FYL .

It's only "my mom and me" if you're speaking with incorrect, bastardised American English. "My mom and I" is actually the more polite, grammatically correct version.

rule of thumbs in this situation is: when in doubt, take the other person out of the sentence. if they take out the mom, it would be "..and sat with I on the couch." so it's incorrect. the politeness issue comes into play depending on who is mentioned first. putting the mom first is politely appropriate, but it should be "me" and not "i".

I think it's 'My Mum and I' too. Just American punctuation is different to British punctuation. So in fact either everyone is right or everyone was PWNED

annihilatedweek 0

So, in British grammar you say "my brother sat with I on the couch"? They taught us in third grade that it's "and I" in the subject, "and me" in the predicate.

no actually it's "my mom and me" because you wouldn't say "he sat with I" you would say "he sat with me"

I've been scared out of every starting the habit, too...

jskibabe22 4

87 is right about that rule... Its definately my mom and me. And btw 83... You should learn english before telling people they have "bastarized english"

so you just decided to brush your teeth with a toothbrush you found in the shower??? go buy your own toothbrush

mmeow 0

pretty sure it was OP's toothbrush that she PUT in the shower.

o man thats gross. time to get revenge >=D

So, use his facial hair trimmer for a vibrator for a couple weeks. Duh. :)

Who the hell brushes their teeth in the shower? YDI.

Lots of people do. I do, my parents, do, a lot of my friends do...just make sure you get the correct brush.

the_stereotype 0

brushing your teeth in the shower is okay, but leaving your brush there is gross. and i don't really understand if you used a brush you found in the shower or if your brother found it in the shower, but gross!

greenleisuresuit 0

Why would anyone pick up a random toothbrush and use it on their teeth? Idiot.

nikkiandyou 0

ugh, the BROTHER used a "random" toothbrush he found. it was obviously hers/his for their teeth and the brother didnt know, so he used it for his feet. ugh, if youre going to insult someone, at least make sure you read it right.

Ummm, I don't know what the hell your guys' problem is, but I was assuming that the OP was the one who put the toothbrush in the shower in the first place... and I don't get why you would think any different?

Agreed. I'm thinking she put the toothbrush there herself. I don't see anything that leads otherwise, and unlike the majority of this site, I don't assume the worst of people.

Who was the toothbrush for in the first place? YDI if it ain't yours.

I hope you floss out of the shower. Who knows what your brother could be doing with that stuff.

I'm curious... what else could you use floss for? It's a bit of string really...