Wrong 'un

By TheBeautifulOne - 23/08/2012 13:42 - United Kingdom - Ayr

Today, I met a girl I used to make fun of in high school. She was taking my fingerprints after I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 109
You deserved it 82 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

Comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

I wouldn't even call op a person. Maybe dick biscuit would be more suitable...

starman02 12

I bet that girl was so happy inside! Karma works.

Aug1508 9

Thats why you treat people the way you want to be treated.

The rest of that is "but, always make fun of those who are different"

#30, What person would ever recommend that as good advice? Look at how OP turned out.

Didn't your mom ever tell you what goes around comes around?

Does the UK fingerprint for any crime? Just wondering because Canada only fingerprints for serious offenders. But I know some countries do. Thanks in advance.

mzrobinson 13

#68 it's called google.

OP didnt get arrested because he made fun of her that had nothing to do with it, it was just coincidence

The point #1's trying to make is that the bullies end up a hard life of crime, while the bullied end up successful, hence OP getting arrested and the person OP made fun of became a cop.

Yes, anything with a police record. Your fingerprint also goes on file if you are a teacher, nurse, doctor or anybody who works in care/with people :)

Hey #70 not every ones a google junky!

Legendoflaw 4

At #70. Just because you don't know doesn't give you the right to act like a bitch and make someone else feel terrible. People like you bring everyone down. Bitch. SMH.

70, AKA mzrobinson is on a bitchy and annoying comment streak and gaining momentum

-77, thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.

Based on the username OP still sees him/herself as superior to the girl fingerprinting her.

Sexy_Kisses14 8

I hate cops -_- They are assholes who abuse there power!

SherBear133 7

68 - Four out of five times, I get fingerprinted when crossing the border into Canada. I'm a US citizen and this has been going on ever since I was a toddler. I'm pretty sure I haven't committed any serious crimes. Is this normal for Canada? :P

#70 it's called don't be a bitch and google it yourself so you can tell him.

Moobug 4

#123 - your fingerprint is not kept on file if you are a care worker or a teacher. I don't know about doctors and nurses, though.

pantherpride98 10

I am currently in high school and life is hell but it's things like this that make me keep living one more day.

Goddess_Rummy 13

Karma is only a bitch if you are.

reallytho3 11

Karma can out-bitch anyone so don't test it

8- agreed, but in this case she was. She deserves it I bet the girl was so happy, and her username is "the beautiful one" or something along those lines, which I have to disagree with that ugly attitude. I just dislike people who think its okay to make others feel bad about themselves.

You ******* deserved it. I just love when people like you ends up getting bitten on the ass by karma.

**** yes. Personal story, I used to get made fun of all the time in high school, and now I'm just waiting for my high school reunion comes around so I can show them how much better than them I am. I'm probably going to thank most of them too, because now I have awesome friends and a great life, something none of them could have offered me even if they had have been my friends. Karma is a GREAT thing. She's never treated me wrong.

twisted_cherub 14

People who make poor decisions and hurt others get away with it all the time. There is no Karma.

^ Totally right. Just like YOLO is Carpe Diem for stupid people, Karma is simple cause and effect for stupid, superstitious people.

Trix_Disorder 20

^I agree as well. Shitty things happen to good people, good things happen to shitty people. There is no rhyme or reason, although it is fun to point out when shitty people get what for.

Why is everyone implying that karma is a female dog. It is not a living dog therefore it cannot be called a bitch. That's like calling a tree a bitch.

peachyFML 17

Just pointing out, a tree is a living thing.

FirebirdF350 7

Ah, the satisfaction of watching those who peaked in high school fail. Karma wins again, twice in one day.

Too bad karma isn't real. Good and bad things happen to everyone at many points in their lives. People also happen to do good things and bad things to others. Although some people aren't as mean as others, everyone has wronged someone at some point in their life. Just because life is a bitch to everyone doesn't mean there's some wierd mystical power controlling it. It's called a coincidence.

191: Actually karma doesn't really have anything to do with "bad things happening to bad people"; it's about the cycle of samsara where bad people are reincarnated as lower forms of life and forced to suffer another lifetime rather than ascending out of the cycle.

BryanThaMan 14

That's some good, old-fashioned predictable karma for you...must have been funny for her though ;)

She might not even remember him. That'd just be the icing on the file cake if he tried to start up a conversation about back then and she had no idea what he was talking about.

Oh. Same context then, different pronouns.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Bullies do win quite a lot actually..maybe not at life.

Their failures are SO much more glorious, though.

I find it funny how the girl who bullied me all through elementary school and half of middle school is about 16...and she's pregnant. Or the people who made fun of me for wearing glasses now wear fake ones.

Actually thank you life for being a bitch to everyone including bullies which may seem like something else, (karma) but is in fact, entirely councidental.

The person who use to bully me in middle school dropped out if high school and goes around town smoking pot.

It's not that ridiculous. Bullies often turn into law breaking dinks.

ArielTheMermaid 17

No sympathy for you, OP. don't be a bitch

cupcakekallie 6

And OP's name is TheBeautifulOne. Maybe Karma should come back for a second time to really put her in her place.

pantherpride98 10

So true :) do u have a Kik lol

fallingstarsxox 8

Is she better looking than u now too? Probably

Yeah don't know if she was calling herself "TheBeautifulOne" or she was referring to who she made fun of. Either way, OP is still a douche. YDI

fallingstarsxox 8

I think she was referring to herself she was probably a cocky beotch in high school and still is I always hoped i'd see my 7th grade bullies in the future in a similar situation

ByronJess 17

What comes around, goes around. I hope you've since discovered that you aren't as high and mighty as you once thought.

I somehow doubt that OP's opinion of herself has become more humble. That is, of course, if her username is anything to go by.... :/

This made me want to shout "JUSTICE!" as loud as I could! LOL X) What goes around comes around. YDI

Dblocker 18

I find it ironic how your name is TheBeautifulOne in this situation.

Jessj958 19

That's exactly what I was thinking! Conceited much?

Maybe she thought her mugshot looked really good. That'll be good for her online dating profile when she gets out of jail.

medichick 5

Karma!!!! That's what you get.