Wrong 'un

By TheBeautifulOne - 23/08/2012 13:42 - United Kingdom - Ayr

Today, I met a girl I used to make fun of in high school. She was taking my fingerprints after I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 109
You deserved it 82 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

Comments

hateevryone 14

Oh I bet she's loving it. And she should.

And what, pardon my ignorance, was that? That people who get arrested aren't, in any way shape or form, at fault? Sure, there are some corrupt courts that put people away with little to no evidence, but those are few and far between. The rest are most definitely at fault. I guess DUIs don't make you a bad person, right? Or how about accidents involving a compromised driver? Or murders? Pray tell, O wise one, what qualifies to you as a 'justifiable arrest'.

gloria89108 1

Payback sometimes is really a BITCH !!!

space_face: Laws are created for the safety of the general public. POLICE are there for the general public. They sure as hell aren't doing it for the money, because their pay isn't that hot, so I doubt they're wasting their time arresting people 'for ***** and giggles'. Following rules doesn't make you a pawn, it makes you a law-abiding citizen, with rights and privileges. But sure, go ahead and do something stupid and illegal and get your ass arrested. And please, make sure you record it for the rest of us.

This is rich ... Who's on the upside now?

This made my day. Thought you were better than that girl in high school, huh? Still think so?

It's things like this that make me think that Karma could actually exist.