Wrong 'un

By TheBeautifulOne - 23/08/2012 13:42 - United Kingdom - Ayr

Today, I met a girl I used to make fun of in high school. She was taking my fingerprints after I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 109
You deserved it 82 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

Comments

Karma: a funny way of God getting revenge for you; if you're lucky, he will let you watch.

Laurenlou 24

Karma is a Hindu belief that good deeds will be rewarded with good things in your life, and bad actions would be returned to you as well. Karma has nothing to do with God. God doesn't put out revenge. I suppose some people have mixed beliefs, but often times the word "karma" is miss-used in this way. (Much like the commenters on this FML.) Just wanted to clear that up!

southernbelle808 2

Haha that's actually really funny. Sucks you got arrested cause thatll screw you for life but at least she got her day made(:

CetaBabe 17

Wow.... funny how life bites you in the but like that. *note sarcasm* Just goes to show that the ones you pick on (smart people, people who are different, "drama geeks" and the like) will be the ones either making more money in a month than you in a year, or ruling your miserable life!

nancyschmancy 9

Ceta, that was the most hacked up post, ever!

Special_Psycho 8

You never shoulda ******* made fun of the girl in the first place ********! You deserved it to the tenth power!

RedPillSucks 31

In a civil society, the people that pass judgement are called "Judges". There are lots of causes where people have the right to pass judgement. Just because no one is perfect doesn't mean no one should try to do the right thing.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I guess we'll be seeing you in jail soon, huh?

doglover100 28

That's karma. You shouldn't have made fun of her.