By Anonymous - 22/01/2014 16:30 - United States - Tampa

Today, a girl I've never met before came up to me and punched me in the face, because she wanted to get suspended. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 080
You deserved it 4 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope it worked and you did not get punched for nothing...

Some people are simply imbeciles, OP. All you can do is roll with the blows and hope she broke her hand.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The ****?? Hope she gets expelled instead

and I hope that one day replies will be relevant to the comment.

By commenting this, am I making your hopes come true?

whothewhat 4

I hope it worked and you did not get punched for nothing...

Some people are simply imbeciles, OP. All you can do is roll with the blows and hope she broke her hand.

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10

If she broke her hand that would mean that she hit OP really hard.

Maybe OP has a jaw of steel and the other person had a fragile hand. We have to think of all the variables here.

You must have never hit someone in the face. Its incredibly easy to hurt your hand if your form is off.

You make not having punched someone sound like a bad thing #39...

#10 you'd be surprised how easy it is to break your hand by punching someone in the forehead. I know 3 different guys who've hit someone so hard that not only did they split the other persons eyebrows open, they also broke several bones in their hands. You should punch softer parts of the body, and if someone's swinging at you try to block with your elbows.

Sometimes it isn't .Remember the variables.OP could have been in a suit of armor.OP could be super muscled and it was a 1st grader who punched her.

wellthen7154 12

At least she'll be suspended? She won't be around to bug you, I mean. That does stink OP, but better shes gone if she's willing to punch people to leave!

ChristianH39 30

Personally I'd do everything I could to get her to stay in school, just so she doesn't get her wish

They said that they hadn't even seen the girl before, so she shouldn't have been bugging them in the first place, leaving this unprovoked

1jordan1 11

She could have at least done it to someone nobody likes....

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10

What a selfish bitch. She could have vandalized to get suspended if that's what she really wanted...I swear some people really just don't think before they act.

Who the hell wants to get suspended though?!

Maybe she wanted to have a party or wanted to stay home.People do that

ThatFancyPenn 18

Vandalizing isn't a good way to get suspended because you usually have to pay for the damages. On another note, I think OP could press charges.

She should be punished for her actions! Suspend her rig- oh wait.

#82 vandalism can be, in most cases, cleaned up. Punching someone can cause a lot of emotional damage ect. Between the two I would say vandalism is less selfish, but thats just me. Not that I condone vandalism though ...

The suspense was just killing her... but sorry OP

Hope she got an in school suspension. But why would she even want a suspension? For a day off school? She could have just not gone to school..