By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 09:25 - United States - Toledo

Today, while working as a manager at a restaurant, the "All employees must wash hands" sign in the bathroom was stolen. Now my employees won't wash their hands because they "don't have to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 128
You deserved it 2 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...that says "WASH YOUR GODDAMNED HANDS, OR I'LL DOCK YOUR PAY! Have a nice day! :)"

Comments

perdix 29

It's hard to argue with that logic. It's a waste of time anyways. Anyone who has seen the movie "Waiting" just expects their food to have some remnant of the staff in it. We just like eating so much, we just don't give a shit. Hell, a bout of food poisoning puts a temporary stop to the weight gain train:)

All that movie made me think was never piss off your server..... and not to eat at Applebee's, Friday's or any chain restaurant I would hope that they wouldn't do anything to my food if I was polite.

#60 You are correct. If you're nice, you're golden! The only thing I could advise is NEVER go to a place that closes within 30minutes. The cooks are all cleaning early to get out ASAP. I've seen steaks etc... cooked in a rush, on grills that were just cleaned with chemicals used. You won't taste it but it will make you ill soon after you leave the place.:P

..... Nothing to do here. ......( •__•) ......( L] L] .......///.)..)

So the sign is making better job than you ?

Um...do you just not have a blank piece of paper and a Sharpie lying around? Just make a new one!

I bet you'd rather make your employees wash their hands than have a bout of food poisoning at your restaurant and the health department shut you down. Just tell them if you catch them not washing their hands they're fired.

Make them all dinner covered in pubes and piss. They'll wash their hands.

so what restaurant is this so I never go there...