By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 09:25 - United States - Toledo

Today, while working as a manager at a restaurant, the "All employees must wash hands" sign in the bathroom was stolen. Now my employees won't wash their hands because they "don't have to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 128
You deserved it 2 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...that says "WASH YOUR GODDAMNED HANDS, OR I'LL DOCK YOUR PAY! Have a nice day! :)"

Comments

jayfreeman80 0

Disgusting - what's the name of your restaurant? I'd like to be sure me my family and friends never go there. And what difference does it make that the sign is gone? Your employees all have had to take and pass a food handler course so they know they must wash. You are more of a fool than your employees

You know what happens when employees don't use proper hygiene in food prep or follow instructions from their "manager"? You fire their sorry, immature asses and call in someone else. Man up, man the **** up!

GetTheFuckOut 7

Since when do you need a sign that tells employees to wash their hands? It's common sense. Everyone should know better than that. You're the manager here. It's your fault for not doing anything about the situation.

I've worked in restaurants a long time and have learned common sense isn't common at all. Making a sign on paper or ordering new ones makes sense. That's why it won't happen.

Holy shit, how on earth are we going to find genitals served in our food. You have just given me reason to go to this restaurant and see for myself!

Your employees are gross...people should wash their hands anyway...common sense not so common anymore huh?

ktparker 5

Washing your hands is common sense.... People these days disappoint me

whatwhatbuttbutt 4

Isn't it just common sense to wash your hands after you go to the bathroom? Maybe make a new sign?

No one cares about what? The FML? The "Wash your hands" rule? The taste of salty scrotum in the customer's mouth? Dammit, tell us, no one cares about what? I'm dying to know!

What kind of people work for you that don't deem it necessary to wash their hands, especially in a public restroom?