By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 09:25 - United States - Toledo

Today, while working as a manager at a restaurant, the "All employees must wash hands" sign in the bathroom was stolen. Now my employees won't wash their hands because they "don't have to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 128
You deserved it 2 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...that says "WASH YOUR GODDAMNED HANDS, OR I'LL DOCK YOUR PAY! Have a nice day! :)"

Comments

oh gosh, thats nasty. OP, i think you should make a new sign ASAP!

SystemofaBlink41 27

You mean like: salty, tangy, salty AND tangy gross....

Hiimhaileypotter 52
julygirl18 8

____________________ |Thats gross l | | ( ( |/""""""""""""""""""""""" (^•^)/ o(")(")

VooDooCarrie91 19

No. It's an un-amusing and unintelligent comment

tony1891 22

remind me NOT to eat at your restaurant.

galic33130 2

No washed hands, no pay check.

Ewwww!!what restraunt do you work at?! I'll be sure never to eat there.

Tell us the resturant and I'll make sure I never go to eat there. Thats beyond gross -.- Maybe the health department should come pay a visit and see how many got jobs left when they leave.

They also don't have to have proper hygiene; such as brushing their teeth, showering, and putting on deodorant. Assuming they aren't pigs and do all/some of these things, ask them why they choose to do these when they "don't have to"?

A lot of jobs do require that. My waitress job requires that I'm showered, deodoranted, teeth brushed, neat, clean hair, clothes washed and ironed. It's in the contract though, it's not just written on a sign.