By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

You couldof stopped to see if the meat was not harmed. Better to use good meat then to leave it in the road to rot.

The method is more disturbing than the smirk, but getting out and finishing the creature with a swift blow to the head with a blunt object would have been merciful.

They're both skull-crushing. If anything a "swift blow to the head with a blunt object" is more likely merely injure it further or knock it severely unconscious, unless you've done a lot of that before, which most people would hope is unlikely. Either way it involves more direct contact and could be construed as more disturbing, especially with the addition of a smirk to the end of that. This is a deer. It's going to need more then a little "bonk" on the head to end its life permanently. You're talking a direct head smashing there.

atiggerx33 6

I would have been more disturbed if he hit it with the hammer. That would have terrified the animal to have a human get so close to it, deer are absolutely terrified of people. A car tire guarantees it's death, and very quickly. A hammer most likely wouldn't kill a deer in one blow (based on those murder mystery shows, hitting a human in the head with a hammer once won't do it), you think hitting it upside the head over and over would be a better death for the animal than an instant squashing of it's skull? That would be sick. Plus there would be blood, not to say squishing it's skull with the tire didn't make it bleed a bit, but you want that blood spatter all over you, with god knows what diseases the deer could have had? Malaria, lime disease, no thank you, even if it didn't have any disease, I would not want deer blood all over my clothes, skin, and face. He killed it quickly, better than it would have got if he hadn't passed by.

Not at all dangerous, I have done this myself to ones I have found injured and abandoned. One solid blow is sufficient.

rogwest 23

Should've finished it off an then field dressed it an taken it home!! Such a waste of good meat!!!

would've probably spoiled pretty quick this time of year. now in the winter, that's what I'd have done!

Yeah, because who wouldn't want to eat a deer that had been lying on the road for who-knows-how-long and then got its head squished in by a tire? Delicious -.- *Sarcasm intended*

a lot of people salvage what they can of the meat, actually. I have cop buddies that will call my husband or me before killing a hit deer so if I want it I can come field dress the deer before the meat spoils.

my boyfriend would of done the same thing. I don't see the big deal. what was getting out to see if it was okay going to do its a deer there are thousands of them. hell I probably would of laughed then yelled at him for getting my car messy by running it over

pazuzus_intern 10

86 killing the deer may have been the humane thing to do and most if the comments are agreeing with that but the obvious enjoyment of doing it is borderline disturbing. As is the idea of you finding this enjoyment funny/cute.

#96 is right; killing animals just for the fun of it (not hunting, I mean) is actually an early sign of mental illness that often leads to violence.

look on the bright side everybody, if it was lying in the street and if it seemed badly hurt it would seem pretty humane to just end its misery.

What a waste. Killing it for no reason is horrible! He could have at least loaded it up for dinner.