By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

ex boyfriend right? don't let psycho stick it's dick in you.

Are you sure this is the person you want to spend your time with? I'd seriously rethink that.

If it was hit by a car and you got out you could have been injured. When animals are scarred and dying they tend to get deadly. At least he ended it's suffering

I had a friend who did the same thing... just without the smirk

That is a sign of the antisocial personality seen in serial killers.

tnf0920 9

Some of these comments..just wow. I guess the next time I see a person hurt on the side of the road I better just run over them to finish them off. I mean they could hurt me if I got out right? And they'd just suffer waiting for help. Yeah..better to put them out of their misery. They probably don't have health insurance anyways so I'm doing them a favor. Fyi..if you're still with him you deserve whatever he eventually may do to you.

A person is not a deer and there is a good chance that's all a vet would've done, albeit with an injection

A police officer would have shot it, a vet would have put it down, any predator passing by would have ended it's life much more violently. Paying a vet to put a deer down is silly, most animals do not heal the way that humans do, it's sad but ending its suffering quickly is a kind act. Enjoying it is truly messed up though.

She absolutely would NOT deserve whatever abuse her sociopathic boyfriend would dish out to her! What a horrible thing to say! If you've never been in an abusive relationship, you don't know what it's like. It takes a bad person a long time to show their true colors to their significant others, and by then the person is too invested in the relationship to end things that abruptly. It's a slow escalation of bad behavior that one gradually learns to tolerate. I bet this couple has been together for a long time, and that this is the first time he's done something like this. But in any case, no one EVER deserves to be abused. You don't exactly seem like a very compassionate person yourself, given your comment. A bit off the pot calling the kettle "black" if you ask me.

Rereading the FML, it does say *new* boyfriend, however, my point remains valid.

1. No that's not humane. I don't care why he did it. Not under any circumstances is RUNNING OVER A DEER'S HEAD--humane. 2. That's a dangerous display of brutality right there. Really hope you broke up with him.

Accually it'd be pretty quick and unless they had a gun or a knife in the car I can't think of a faster way

And shooting it on the side of the road would've been illegal anyway. Get caught by a game warden, even being a mercy killing, you'd have your gun taken, be given a pretty hefty fine, and lose hunting license privileges for a year on a first offense. Been there, made that mistake.

a girl dating a total dick? imposible! lol

ViviMage 38

I hate to say it, but crushing its head with a wheel likely was more compassion than more cars and further hits to its body and waiting for death from injury or predation. Animals don't know why or what happened, they just know the pain now. He helped the deer let go. The smirk was uncalled for though!

That was a dick move. We can all agree about that