By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

tayymeds 23

Animal cruelty aside, it sounds like your boyfriend is an in-the-closest psychopath.

aw that's terrible I love animals, the fact that he drove off smirking would piss me off he put the animal out of its misery but definitely not in the best way.

I'm sure you'd know better than us, but are you sure it was a smirk? My grimaces, when I have to do something distasteful, have been mistaken for wry smiles before. And this situation would have put such a grimace on my face.

rocker_chick23 27

I get putting it out of its misery, but the smirk makes me think that he enjoyed it too much. Run OP, trust me.

bigdonnie624 15

If you think about it, he took the deer out of its misery.

caitiebug1119 15

Putting it out of its misery is one thing, it's more humane than letting it slowly die painfully. But smirking about it is being a douchebag.

quick death. better than it suffering. a cop would have come by and Shot it, saved an officer a trip.

tehdarkness 21

That would be a deal breaker for me.

He sounds Crazy, maybe consider leaving that piece of shit? Helping the deer was called for... Smirking afterwards though that just screams sociopath.