By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well you could've gotten rabies. You never know OP. I'm sorry you had to see it get run over.

Chances are, if it was lying on the road, it WAS injured. Even so, running over its head was cruel and rather ignorant of OP's boyfriend; it was a sick thing to do and he should've called an animal expert out. Then again, going to check on it would've been a bad move on OP's part because animals often carry diseases and such - another reason to call an animal expert. Overall, OP, your boyfriend is an a**hole.

atiggerx33 6

It died quickly, slightly faster most likely than even euthanasia from a vet. I would have done the same, but without the smirk. No matter who you called or brought the deer to, if it was too injured to even make it out of the street, they would have euthanized it, whether through a gunshot or a sterile needle. When a racehorse breaks its leg, if it can't stand, it is immediately euthanized on the track, it has no hope, and better it be given a quick end. If they'll give up on an animal worth millions so quickly, then there is absolutely no hope for the deer.

Ass- hole!! thats not right Dump him girl!!

Boyfriend is a sadist. Don't say you haven't been warned.

I found it funny and I dont feel bad I would've done the same points for your bf!

Omg :c this made me cry xc I love animals!!Horrible!!

The smirk=jerk. But the animal is injured and would probably have tried to gore you if it could not get away. Then puting it out of it's misery, what other tool did you have at your disposal?

Finishing it off is the humane thing to do.