By somebody - 08/06/2012 23:13 - United States - Lexington Park

Today, when I was laying in my bed, I looked on the opposite side and saw a spider the size of my palm staring at me. And if that wasn't bad, I found out it hops. I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 363
You deserved it 2 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh shit! This is giving me the ******* shudders....

You opened your eyes before you counted to 20 AND you can't even find him? I wouldn't be surprised if he just left, you're the worst hide and seek player ever.

Comments

ilovenotyou 0
Debbyx110 5

Spiders can hop now? Shit, we're all screwed when they learn to fly!

soccerchicx9x 5

They're called sprickets! I'm not joking. I get them in the basement of my house. They're a combination of a spider and a cricket, which makes them super nasty and doubly scary.

I have some in my garage. They look scary as hell, but they don't bite.

ruthi666 23

They're called jumping spiders...

It's on your back... At least that's where it always is on T.V.

sexygurllolz 1

stop being a pussy, it's more scared of you

I have always laughed at that "It's more afraid of you"... You are so scared you want it dead, so that means it wants you dead even more.

I didn't realize you were a spider and knew its feelings... Very interesting...

Michael_92 20

Are you the one, the one they call "spider whisperer?"

You do know that there are aggressive spiders that are very territorial & will come at you in a sec.... Oh never mind, you said they are more scared of you, so 'no worries'.

MerrikBarbarian 9

22- thank you. That comment just made my day. I'm totally going to steal that next time someone mocks me for spazzing out at a millipede. :p

aleeshttylXD 9

well, coming from a girl im kinda scared of...

I'm so scared of spiders that'd I'd probably end up burning my house down because of one. If it's fear of me is worse than that....God save our souls.

tony1891 22

it's in your bed. quick. get it. before it gets you

Now I'm not going to be able to sleep without thinking there are spiders all over me....or in my bed!

thatKidzmOm 10

I check under my blankets and pillows every night before crawling into bed! Ive got a serious phobia.

TheDoctor101 6

Oh My God, keep your eyes open! The spider could be lurking any where. Spiders SUCK!! >.

*spider crawls onto eyes* Have fun with that.

reddudeover 2

I know if I just say "eww I hate spider"s I'll get thumbed down, but no words can properly imbue the proper level of malice that I hold for these creatures! Safe to say that if I were you I would have dropped a tactical nuke on my bedroom just to be safe!

littlemsweirdo 12

Are you bugged? Yeah I'm bad at puns. Let's forget that. But that is scary as shit! I would be hella paranoid. Sleep with a bat tonight, haha.

don't...just don't. if you suck at puns then don't post one in an attempt to be cute. also, no one says hella anymore

dethbunny 0

Worst part of your pun is that spiders are not bugs, their Arachnids.

97 - Whose arachnids did you say they were?

egc573 40

Ugh, at that size, you can probably hear it make noises, too. Shit, as big as your PALM? I usually don't mind household spiders all that much, but that crap's got to be taken care of. Good luck!