By Username - 29/07/2011 23:36 - United States

Today, my younger brother and I got into a fight over who the favorite child is. My mom overheard, came in the living room and said, "It's your little brother, now shut up." She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 326
You deserved it 7 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her it's okay, because your dad is your favorite! :)

Comments

Goodatbeingbad 9

No, you sound like one of those assholes who judges people when they don't even know them. I don't like you.

Ha, it's nice for the families whose middle child(ren) are ignored. My family loves my brother (middle) the most, and ignores/picks fights for no good reason with me (eldest) and my sister (youngest).

poweredbyparamor 0
BuffaloButt 5

so what? sucks for you cause you were making a big deal about it.

I'm guessing you're one of the kids who hate their parents for no reason?

BuffaloButt 5

No I just don't get why that would be an argument.

BuffaloButt 5

No I just don't get why that would be an argument.

probably a) the younger one was being cocky and OP was putting it in its place or b) OP was told off/grounded for something and yonger one mocked her or OP said younger 1 wouldnt have been in trouble cos hes the favourite.

lovelife9 12

just say "oh dont worry mom, cause dad is my favorite parent"

StopDropNRoll 11

5th time this has been posted...

morejuana 0

i dont get why everyone is getting so mad that they are argueing about this. its typical rival sibling discussion and i thought this post was more than halarious.

WHITE3TIGER 0