By Grindyloo - 05/05/2012 10:06

Today, my turtle, who had a little portion of the garden all to herself, died. My 5-year-old nephew wanted to "be like Mario" by jumping on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 407
You deserved it 2 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be like a flower and chuck fire at her

Actually, it didn't die. It escaped in time and left another turtle in its place, for it was a ninja. And a mutant. And a teenager.

Comments

dominic1221 6

Oh look, Jack Thompson's on FML. I guess you have a lot of time to spare after you got disbarred, mate. Just kidding, nobody feed the troll.

Vegeto30294 19

Really? What about before the age of video games? "Kids" still did violent things.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Mario is seriously the last video game I expected to be considered 'violent'.

gamergurl86 0

no, poor parenting makes kids violent. sorry about your turtle op. :(

If a five year old doesn't know the difference between fantasy and reality, then there is some pretty shitty parenting involved there, and thus, it's not the game's fault, it's the parents fault.

hateevryone 14

See how video games affect these kids??

Shut the **** up coon, guess video games are the reason trayvon is a dead drug dealer

The kid should've known the difference between fantasy and reality. If he jumps on a turtle because he saw it in Mario, it's not the game's fault, it's the parents fault for not teaching him any better.

He's 5 92, he didn't know better. When they say a video game provides negative influences, they mean ones such as Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto. There's a difference between not knowing better, and robbing a store because you know you'll respawn eventually.

What happened to parents intervening in what their kids bought, its never a video game problem its a parenting problem, if its anybody's fault its parents

I don't care how young that kid is. I would've slapped him.

I would be so upset! I hate little kids like that

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I'm so sorry that's horrible. Explain to him the turtle was your friend and that he killed her and he hurt you.

KiddNYC1O 20